Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Gospel Brunch at the HoB?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone ever gone to one of the gospel brunches at the house of blues? I'm thinking of making reservations there, but I wanna get some feedback before I make ...
    Brewski is offline A-Ticket holder

Gospel Brunch at the HoB??

Has anyone ever gone to one of the gospel brunches at the house of blues? I'm thinking of making reservations there, but I wanna get some feedback before I make a descision. Any help will be appreciated.
    60% of the time it works everytime

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I haven't but, man that sounds like fun!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski
    Has anyone ever gone to one of the gospel brunches at the house of blues? I'm thinking of making reservations there, but I wanna get some feedback before I make a descision. Any help will be appreciated.

I did one back in 1999 and had a good time. I am not a lover of Gospel music but the acts they had on that day were pretty good. Food is pretty good too. the bad thing is that they tend to squish 10 people at tables meant for 8, but that is on the floor.

If you are lucky you can get seats at normal tables.

They have several food stations set up around, Fresh fruits, baked goods, hot foods including an omelet station.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I have gone to the HOB Gospel Brunch in New Orleans, LA. We had a GREAT time. Lots of songs were singalongable and the food was GREAT! If you are not too tired and hung over (like my friends were), a great time could be had by all!!!!

Cool, I think Im gonna make reservations for July 31st. Thanks for all of your help.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Oooh, if you could...please post a review of it. Some of my favorite songs in choir were arrangements of gospel/spiritual songs. I've been toying with doing this off and on...but there are so many places to try on property. And there are are favorites we must do... It's gets harder and harder to work in new dining experieces!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Yeah Manabella I know right where your coming from. In august my family is trying to avoid all of the usual must-do's and try somethung new everyday.