Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Pal Mickey Adventures! June 1-4, 2012 in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everyone! So after being in the box now for a little while, I decided I'd join up in the forums to hang out with everyone more often. To all ...
    TIx2GR is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Pal Mickey Adventures! June 1-4, 2012

Hi everyone!

So after being in the box now for a little while, I decided I'd join up in the forums to hang out with everyone more often. To all those who join me in the box, thanks for the friendly camaraderie! I've so enjoyed getting to hang out in the box!

Anywho, I thought I'd share some experiences from my latest trip here for those who might care to read. Many years ago, my friend and I came up with the idea of using our Pal Mickeys (remember those?!) as our avatars in photos while we were having fun at WDW. Since then, I've started a blog and started sharing our adventures with Pal Mickey. (Who actually still works in the parks to a degree, but more on that in June 3rd's report.)

I apologize if it is frowned upon that I link to my blog instead of posting directly here... there are just so many photos and formatting things that I'm not sure I could post it all directly here in the forums. If it's not allowed, my apologies! Please let me know and I'll try and find another way to share our magical trip.

I will update this post to eventually include all four days as I continue working toward completion, but I got so excited about my first installment that I at least wanted to post it to get things going!

The "characters" in our Pal Mickey Adventures include:

Me (Lauren aka TIx2GR): music teacher, runDisney medal collector and big Disney fan, companion to Pirate Pal Mickey (my Pal Mickey always has his pirate "piece of eight" hanging from his ear)

Kristin: fellow musician & Pal Mickey companion, dear friend from high school and college roommate, also collects runDisney medals & started making awesome outfits for Pal Mickey before Duffy even existed in WDW, companion to Crocs Pal Mickey (her Pal Mickey always wears his blue & green baby Crocs)

So without further ado, Pal Mickey Adventure for June 1, 2012: AP, Sorcerers of the MK, Citrus Swirls, and Tons o' Magic!

Pal Mickey Adventure for June 2, 2012: Art of Animation Breakfast Gelato & Green Adult Beverages of Epcot

Pal Mickey Adventure for June 3, 2012: All over the World & Pal Mickey LIVES!

Pal Mickey Adventure for June 4, 2012: Animal Kingdom, Epcot, & Adieu
    Last edited by TIx2GR; 07-30-2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Update!

Re: Pal Mickey Adventures! June 1-4, 2012

Wanted to bump, as I just added an update! Hope everyone enjoys!

Re: Pal Mickey Adventures! June 1-4, 2012

Final leg of our journey added! See first post for all entries!