Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Mckayla's Best Trip Ever in the Vacation Planning forums; Aww i love pooh....
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: Mckayla's Best Trip Ever

Aww i love pooh.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Can't WAIT to hear the next day.

This is a great trip report Mckayla, you all crammed a LOT into a trip for sure.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Sounds like lots of fun. Glad Rosen was a hit and excited to hear about what's next.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

^Why is this so perfect

Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Disney Day Seven

Today was a early morning of me getting up at 530... SO EARLY. Anyways After spending 2 hours getting ready my mom, dad and I are off to beach club to park then over to Epcot for my SENIOR PICTURES!! So at 830 I met up with my photographer Ty and his assistant Jake to make me way around World Showcase. My adventure started in Canada and got some pictures around the gardens then off to England to get pictures everywhere in that pavilion then to France and Japan!!! Finishing the hour with a picture of my jumping with the Epcot Ball in the background! Now I just have to wait forever to get them ( a month but that is forever). After we finished we stopped at Boardwalk Bakery for breakfast then went back to the hotel to get my brother. After he ate his breakfast we were off to go back to Epcot for lunch at the new counter service place in Japan... I hated it... the only good thing was my green tea but the rest of my family loved it. After lunch we did the new Agent P thing which was a lot of fun but the missions were extremely long and sometimes are hard to find the stuff they are looking for. While my dad and brother did the France missions my mom and I waited in line to see Maria the Cat while listening to a very angry man (he will come back into this post). Once I got to see Maria we joined back up with Bryant and Dad to finish the France mission and move on to the Japan one. That one was a bit hard but we finished that and it was time for American Adventure and the Voices of Liberty which sounded so good. We moved around the countries pretty quickly. We got them all done expect Norway (which we fastpassed) before our dinner at Morocco at 630. If you read my pre trip report you would know that I was extremely worried for this meal ( I actually bought a huge rice crispy treat just in-case I did not like it). Let me tell you... I was extremely disappointed. I got the chicken couscous and was excepting something on the spicy side and seasoned. Well what I got was kind of bland. I liked it but it was not what I excepted. After we had dinner we walked over to future world to get my phone case and to ride Spaceship Earth once again ( Can I just point out that if you choose to listen to it in a different language the whole ride is in that language). My brother and I decided to listen to in French (we both toke 2 years of it in school so we kind of knew what was going on). The only thing is we did not know to thank the Phoenicians (which has become a family joke.). After Spaceship Earth we strolled back to World Showcase to ride the Norway ride. Which causes some family drama...My daddy and I were wanted to sit by each other and they try to cram 4 people into a row and it is uncomfertable . So we said we were a party of 2 which then the cast memeber put us in a different boat so my brother got "angry". It was extremely funny. We laughed pretty hard at it. After we resolved at the end of the ride we decided to stroll out of the park while Illuminations. Which was perfect way to end a perfect day
    Last edited by wallfan329; 06-26-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

^I love this picture for some reason.

Mckayla

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Oh McKayla, you could have so been my DD. I didn't like the Tiki Birds either, time kinda gone bye. I'm not a fan at all of Brown Derby and that is 2 meal credits. I didn't see Fantasmic this time because the line was down Sunset past the rest room area and I won't do the meal just to see a show cause I really am not a fan of those particular restaurants that qualify.

I'm sucidoodles too at Buzz and Toy Story and I agree Mouse Gears does have an icky odor and it was just remodeled. Kinda musty and body odor, just nasty. Can't wait to see your Grad photo's. I couldn't find the night animals at AK either on my trip.

Was your brother happy at all on the trip? Guess he won't be doing the College Program.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Great pictures & love your story!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Oh McKayla, you could have so been my DD. I didn't like the Tiki Birds either, time kinda gone bye. I'm not a fan at all of Brown Derby and that is 2 meal credits. I didn't see Fantasmic this time because the line was down Sunset past the rest room area and I won't do the meal just to see a show cause I really am not a fan of those particular restaurants that qualify.

I'm sucidoodles too at Buzz and Toy Story and I agree Mouse Gears does have an icky odor and it was just remodeled. Kinda musty and body odor, just nasty. Can't wait to see your Grad photo's. I couldn't find the night animals at AK either on my trip.

Was your brother happy at all on the trip? Guess he won't be doing the College Program.

That is how the line was this for Fantasmic was too but we had saved seating so it was not bad.
    I give up on Buzz and TSM
    Mousegears to me kind of smells like vomit and feet
    He was happy a lot but the moments he was not are the ones that I remember the most (Thats sad)

I got my Grad Pics back already well the email link... I cant get them off the website yet so I have to wait for my CD to come in to post on here...
    Last edited by wallfan329; 06-28-2012 at 11:48 PM.
    Mckayla

Last full Disney Day

We got up early to go back to Animal Kingdom to ride what we missed and to do the safari and Everest again. We decided to fastpass Kali River Rapids. While we were waiting for our fastpass we did some trails around the park then it was time for KRR. My mom and dad chickened out so we had two fastpasses to give away which it is kind of hard to find 2 people but we finally did and they were so excited. Once in line we were talking to them and a family that was in front of us who had a child who was autistic and had some other health issues. He was so excited to ride and could not wait to get on. We all shared a raft and it was just so fun to watch this little boys face light up when he got splashed. It pretty much made my morning. After my brother and I got soaked (and I was in white shorts and a white tank-top.. NOT SMART) we were off to go back to OKW for lunch at the pool side bar. After lunch we packed up our room a bit and waited for a storm to pass. Which it never did so we decided to go to Magic Kingdom. Once we got to the TCC and on the tram it started to downpour but it stopped by the time we got to the monorail station.... Let me tell you when it rains and you get wet and you are wearing short shorts and a tank top .. you get cold. Anyways it rained pretty much most of the afternoon/evening but that did not stop us... We rode some rides, had dinner at Pecos Bills. After dinner or sometime durning this day we say Monsters Inc. Laugh floor... Like normal I texted in my joke knowing it was not going to get picked but hoping it will. During the show one of the acts choose my brother to be Randell... It was so funny. They told him to go invisible so he slide down to the floor and the monsters were like he is good.It was great.Then they read my joke!! It made my night. Still raining we went over to Adventureland for a Dole Whip and then off to the Main Street Confectionery to use up the 6 snack credits we had left then we left the park.
    Mckayla

Last morning in Disney/ Drive Home
    Our last morning in Disney was a Character Breakfast at Chef Mickeys at 1030. We got up and packed up our room and was out the door around 930. Leaving early not knowing what it was be like at the Contemporary because Mitt Romney was speaking there this day. Its was no big deal we just had to say we had an adr and our name. So we checked in early and got seated right as all the characters were coming into our section. After meeting all the characters we were off to eat. Chef Mickeys has a great buffet... Man it was good. After breakfast we shopped in the gift shops then we were off to head home. We stopped in North Carolina for the night. Which we were staying at the same hotel as the America Roller Coasters Club or something. There was a theme park near by and the heat game was on so our hotel was a bit loud but whatever. Once morning came we got up stopped at Panera and was off for home. We stopped for lunch in one of the Virginia's and got home around 5. It was very depressing.
    Mckayla

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

What is that? I even get sad when other peoples trips are over. Oy.

Cool experience with the special needs child on Kali. When I was flying to Orlando there was a Make A Wish child on our flight. Minnie Mouse greeted her in the boarding area.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    What is that? I even get sad when other peoples trips are over. Oy.

Cool experience with the special needs child on Kali. When I was flying to Orlando there was a Make A Wish child on our flight. Minnie Mouse greeted her in the boarding area.
    Aw, there was a child with cancer at MK, waiting in the bag check area. Her older brother was filming her, bald head, dark blue princess dress, tube into the nose and a momma that was trying to look happy, but kept tearing up.

McKayla, your trip sounds great.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12