Hi all still new to this so I hope all goes well. It has taken about 30 years to get back to Walt Disney World but it is a long way from the cold Canadian city of Calgary. (Disneyland is so much closer) Just 5 days until we will be on the ground in Lake Buena Vista. I happen to be one of the many that likes Starbucks coffee I was wondering what kind of a response I may get if I had my travel mug and Starbucks instant coffee and asked for hot water to make my own coffee? Has anyone done this before and what kind of experience was it? I am hoping to give some trip reports during and after our trip. If anyone can give me pointers on posting pictures it would be very appreciated. Well on with the trip. My wife Kim and myself will be in Disney World from Dec 21 to Jan 6.

I am not much of a witter however my wife does have a blog and she tells me see will be blogging during our trip. I am including a link to her first blog about our trip.Hi all still new to this so I hope all goes well. It has taken about 30 years to get back to Walt Disney World but it is a long way from the cold Canadian city of Calgary. (Disneyland is so much closer) Just 5 days until we will be on the ground in Lake Buena Vista. I happen to be one of the many that likes Starbucks coffee I was wondering what kind of a response I may get if I had my travel mug and Starbucks instant coffee and asked for hot water to make my own coffee? Has anyone done this before and what kind of experience was it? I am hoping to give some trip reports during and after our trip. If anyone can give me pointers on posting pictures it would be very appreciated. Well on with the trip. My wife Kim and myself will be in Disney World from Dec 21 to Jan 6.

I am not much of a witter however my wife does have a blog and she tells me see will be blogging during our trip. I do not know how to post a link to her blog so if you search for torymisskimmy you will find it. Her blog is at blogspot.ca. I will continue to post links to her blog whenever she has a trip report. We have tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Dec 21, Candlelight Processional Dec 22. Christmas day we have reservations for late lunch early dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern and I believe the evening of Jan 1st a dessert buffet at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant.

You would think that having a couple of weeks off before our trip that I would have been able to listen to the last few WDW podcasts however this has not happened. I have been able to download them and I am sure that they will keep me entertained during the long flight from Calgary. It has been a long time since we last visited Walt Disney World, we know that it will be very crowded and we have many days to see everything however if anyone has tips on the best way to deal with the crowds please pass them on.

Have a great Christmas and New Years. If you are in any of the parks on these special days please remember to thank the cast members they are taking time away from their fiends and family to make this a very special day for us.

Mike