Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Family Magic Tour (spoiler) in the Vacation Planning forums; Here the family and I at the end of our tour. Take this tour if you can. Great Memories to last a lifetime....
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Spoiler alert

Here the family and I at the end of our tour. Take this tour if you can. Great Memories to last a lifetime.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Hey Pat I don't know if you remember are not when I first got on the borads I also did a report on the Family Magic Tour. You are so right it so magical at any age I got more of a kick watching my stepdad doing all the stuff with the kids then watching the kids. I'm so glad Disney is sticking with the Peter Pan theme I know when we did it last May we had Peter and Wendy. My oldest DD who has a huge crush on Peter Pan like to have a stroke when he kissed her hand. My Little one got to hold Peter hands walking over to MP and the oldest held Wendy Hand and got to sit next to her. This goes to show that Disney listen to their guest becasue before I booked our tour I heard really bad review becasue the meet and greet characters were Bell or Alice not sayng I wouldn't love a meet and greet with them but just doesn't go with the whole Looking for the hook theme.Another thing about this tour I loved was the expression on everyone faces when you enter MP and they see Peter Pan with your group you feel like such a star. I'm so glad to here your family like this tour it wasn't well know for a while but I think a lot people are hearing about it and starting to take it. My two by the way who are going to be 12 & 8 when we head back down this fall are driving me nuts to do this tour agin so we will be doing it again.

I have picutre of our Tour guide and our tour in my photo gallery if you want to see them. If you took pictures Pat please post.
    I am assuming that you are referring to my post....but I'm not Pat. (that would be Disneydame) Yes, I do remember when you first came on the boards, I think I actually asked you about this specific tour, or at the very least I read a post that you did about it. That's part of the reason we chose to do this! I will post some pictures (if I haven't already.....I did upload some into my album, just cannot remember which ones! )
    Last edited by disneydreamer98; 07-25-2005 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I am assuming that you are referring to my post....but I'm not Pat. (that would be Disneydame) Yes, I do remember when you first came on the boards, I think I actually asked you about this specific tour, or at the very least I read a post that you did about it. That's part of the reason we chose to do this! I will post some pictures (if I haven't already.....I did upload some into my album, just cannot remember which ones! )

I'm so sorry Melissa I realize that after the fact. I should had went and change it. Wasn't thinking it wasn't on purpose. I did see your pictures and they were great. Your son looked liked he had a great time. I really liked the one of Peter talking to him. When you guys did the tour how many family did you guys have all together.

Sorry again

Go baack and re read the post I fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    I'm so sorry Melissa I realize that after the fact. I should had went and change it. Wasn't thinking it wasn't on purpose. I did see your pictures and they were great. Your son looked liked he had a great time. I really liked the one of Peter talking to him. When you guys did the tour how many family did you guys have all together.

Sorry again

Go baack and re read the post I fixed it.
    That's okay! I didn't figure you did it on purpose...besides, there could be worst people I could have my named mixed up with....I like Pat! Parker did have a great time. I have a lot more pictures of the tour and I really need to get them posted. I did add a few more last night including on of Peter "being camouflaged" and one of Peter using our Tour Guide Jeff to explain how he got Captain Hook's Hook. We had two other families on the tour with us. One family consisted of the Mom and Dad with their two little girls (the oldest was celebrating her birthday as well, her 4th) and the other family was a Mom with her two Sons who were probably about 9 and 10. They were all very nice and we had a delightful time! I so highly recommend that people do this tour! You cannot beat the fun and entertainment you receive for the price!

Wow that's great I will go check out the pictures today. When we did it we had about 6-7 other families we had a pretty large group but we had a lot of fun. We are doing it again in October. It so funny becasue my oldest who will be 12 next month wants to do it way more than the youngest. I have to agree though this is a tour that shouldn't be missed. Is it still $25.00?

Sorry again for confusing you with Pat I agree she is an awesome person.

Those pics are tooo cute. Tell your little guy I'm so Jealous he got to be a Jedi. We went down last year during Star Wars weekend I wanted to do it so bad. Man that so not fair don't they know that there are crzey parnets such as myself that would love to that.

Yes, the tour is still $25 and you can get 15% off with an AP which made it an even better value!!!! Parker talk's constantly about those two things...the tour with Peter Pan and the Jedi Training! I have to say that they were both experiences that none of us will ever forget!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12