Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Pre-Trip in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by i-neighborhood That should've been a no brainer Do you have any idea if the construction was the reason for the stench all night. It smelled like something ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Pre-Trip

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    That should've been a no brainer

Do you have any idea if the construction was the reason for the stench all night. It smelled like something died or maybe it was gas fumes but the egg smell kind.
    OK, I asked and was told the Sulfur from Thunder Mt. was kinda over active this weekend. Could that have been it, it does have kinda a rotten egg smell to it? I'd rather blame the Tangled restrooms.
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    OK, I asked and was told the Sulfur from Thunder Mt. was kinda over active this weekend. Could that have been it, it does have kinda a rotten egg smell to it? I'd rather blame the Tangled restrooms.

Either one of those explanations would make sense, but pheww wee. I asked one of the CMs that night over at POTC and she said she was wondering herself but didn't know.

Might have been a combination of both of those things, possibly. Thanks for the info

BTW, I don't know if you saw in one of my prior posts, but was wondering if you ever been to the Sound of Magic, they had some pretty cool Haunted Mansion clips. Also, do you remember in the Haunted Mansion where they have the upside down stair cases, didn't when we were young there use to be a man caught in a spider web?

And FYI, Hidden Mickey in Ballroom table was gone, at least for that night.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

No, it was just a huge spider in a web.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post

Either one of those explanations would make sense, but pheww wee. I asked one of the CMs that night over at POTC and she said she was wondering herself but didn't know.

Might have been a combination of both of those things, possibly. Thanks for the info

BTW, I don't know if you saw in one of my prior posts, but was wondering if you ever been to the Sound of Magic, they had some pretty cool Haunted Mansion clips. Also, do you remember in the Haunted Mansion where they have the upside down stair cases, didn't when we were young there use to be a man caught in a spider web?

And FYI, Hidden Mickey in Ballroom table was gone, at least for that night.
    I'll have to check that out, I haven't looked at that one. The man was in the spider web was imagineered for the HM. Actually the man hung around the attraction in various spots for a long time. As far as I know it has not been proven one way or the other if the dude was ever installed or not into the web. Conflicting reports. How it was imagineered was very gruesome and sound effects startling. If the scene did exist it didn't exist for long.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

i-neighborhood Guest

Recently, I've seen HM videos from several years back that show a spider web with a giant spider. some one alleged the "man" was the face of the spider or in the abdomen, but you can't tell that that per say in the videos i've seen but I did come across a pic but I don' t know if it was real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12