Greetings to all...My family and I just returned (yesterday) from our 10 day trip to the world. Stayed at Caribbean Beach in a Pirate Room for the first half, then Polynesian for the second half. What a trip! Arrived late thursday night (Mar 28), settled in the room (which my autistic son LOVED!!), and were at the MK Fri at 7:15 am for EMH. We were able to take in all of the new FL additions, sans mine train, and the classics (Pooh, Small World, and Peter Pan) all in time for our 9am Crystal Palace character breakfast! We did get in a late lunch (2pm) at Be Our Guest, back to the resort for a nice long nap. Returned for Dinner at Ohana at 8:50pm, then closed the MK at 3am!

Crazy crowds were easily avoided by the afternoon nap, only to return for evening time. How different the park and those outdoor attractions are at night.

All I can say about the Poly is...water pageant, movie night on the beach, followed by fireworks all while enjoying dole whip!! Sign me up for another go please, and soon.

Mike