Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Here we go again... in the Vacation Planning forums; I hate making these! But whatever, it isn't about me-in fact no, it is about me, now let's get started! Ahhhh... where do I start. Oh, the night we got ...
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Here we go again...

I hate making these! But whatever, it isn't about me-in fact no, it is about me, now let's get started!

Ahhhh... where do I start. Oh, the night we got there we went to Planet Hollywood for the frst time in my life. In fact I was the one that wanted to go there, and it did not disappoint. The food was great and I couldn't stop eating which is something I don't do often XD. Anyways, we were there around my sisters birthday, so waiter saw that and he was so nice to put it up on all of the screens around the place.

LOL! I have to comment about how they spelled her name wrong, her name is Josie, and spelled it as Joise. Nonetheless, it was pretty cool!

This is from the next day at the MK.

And the first thing I must always do is go to Space Mountain with my dad, and I must say this is the greatest pic of the trip.

Then we went to check out the new bathrooms in FL. And to be honest, I was expecting something bigger, just because the way people talked about them. I even remember one guy saying that "something magical happens when you flush the toilet"... that sounds weird, so I'm guessing that's why nothing magical did happen and I'm happy about that haha. This is taken in the day time so let me just tell you that it looks a lot more awesome then this at night.

So after that we went to Starbucks and were it was just about two hours before the go go's show that night at EPCOT, and we thought why not let's go. These are from the show.

So I think I did the first day very well, because it was the first of OCT, and it was 25 years of CB resort, 31 years of EPCOT, and 42 years of MK. And I was at all three of them (because I stayed at CB resort for the whole trip).

Off to Chef Mickey's for dinner, but I'm sorry this is pretty awesome.

The best part of this night was having a convo with a random 20 something year old women debating weather or not Chris Jericho is awesome or not (she started it).

Anyways that's it for the first day... and a half. I'll try to post again tomorrow, if not I will post again soon.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: Here we go again...

Yes, I know that I didn't post when I said I would but your opinion doesn't count!

Day two. We went to EPCOT that day to check out more of the Food and Wine stuff (we did that a lot TBH)

I find cranberry bogs to be sort of weird, more so when their in the middle of EPCOT.

Went to see the "THINK" attraction (if you can call it that). I get the point of this... sort of, but it seems as is everything at Innoventions now is an epic fail more often then not.

Moving the globe out for Illuminations about five hours before the show starts.

Then we went to see Air Supply's first show at EPCOT. I didn't even know who they were before this even though my mom is a pretty big fan. LOL

They were walking through the crowd which was pretty cool.

That night was one of the two where we didn't eat at a sit down (because we had two two credit sit down places on the trip), so we just went to Captain Cook's (the only way to go LOL).

But that's it for today. Ugh! I'm going on a ten day trip to SD starting tomorrow so I wont be able to post till then.