Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Mousefest Trip - November 30 - December 4th (2005) in the Vacation Planning forums; November 30, 2005 We have lift off up at 3am to make a 6:20am flight. Made connections in Charlotte and then on to Orlando International Airport. USAir landed at 11:30am ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Mousefest Trip - November 30 - December 4th (2005)

November 30, 2005

We have lift off up at 3am to make a 6:20am flight. Made connections in Charlotte and then on to Orlando International Airport. USAir landed at 11:30am and down to the Magical Express counter and made it to the resort by 12:30pm. Check in went smoothly and was able to drop my stuff in the room and call home.

After calling home I head off to Epcot to ride Soarin', do Turtle Talk and living with the land ride. Off to Test Track and Innoventions to play around with some of the cool computer stuff.

Was there until 4pm and headed back to the resort to change clothes and grab dinner.

December 1,2005

Up and at attem at 630am and off to the Magic Kingdom for the all the fun rides and such. At 2pm headed over to tommorowland Noodle Station for Lou's Trivia Meet which was alot of fun and got to see some friends.

After the Trivia Meet, Pat, Brian, Tracy Jack, Erica and I headed over to Tommorowland and rode all the rides over in that area.

Then we all headed over to the Wilderness Lodge to Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner which was good the only drawback the boat took 30 minutes to come back and get us and we were late for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

The Christmas Party was awesome the shows, the fireworks and the friends. Lisa (JLtraveling and her dad Andy) meet us for the party and we all had our picture taken together in "Lou's Spot"

After a long day and night we headed for home.

December 2

Early rise at 6am today with a wake up call from Mickey and Stitch. Pat and I were off to the Yuletide Fantasy Tour which was 3.5 hours long it started in Epcot and told you about Morocco's, Japan's and US holiday customs, then off to MGM and they should how movies influence our holiday's, then we made our way to the Christmas warehouse which was huge with on going holiday projects. We also went to the Grand Floridian and the gingerbread house.

Later in the day we went to MGM for the 6pm lighting of the Osborne Spectacule of Lights which was awesome. Thanks for the hot chocolate Pat!!! After the light display we head over to Epcot on the boats for the Illuminations fireworks by Canada which were great

Moooore to come!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for the post card!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    December 3, 2005 My cousins and aunt from Tampa were over on friday night doing the Christmas party at the Magic Kingdom and my cousins being totally goofy wanted to do something saturday morning so we all rented mouseboats by the Caribbean Beach were they were staying for the previous evening, it was sure alot of fun.

Later that day it was off to the Dolphin for the Mega Mouse Meet and chatted with some nice people about their boards or books and other disney stuff in general.

Off to Epcot....did Test Track 3 times because i have a total need for speed. Went over and did Soarin'. Then it was back to the countries and grab something to eat in the UK and strolled over and listened to Father Christmas and the band. Off to France and listened to the Santa story there then on to Morraco and listened to Mo'Rockin. In Italy i made it to the La Bafana story, in Japan i listened to their speaker on Japanese customs. When i got to the American Pavilion people were already lining up for the 5:15 candlelight processional. Headed over to Germany and had a pretzel then onto Mexico and had a ultimate Margarita.

After doing that i made my way back around and did the stuff i missed in the countries.
    Last edited by Kellie19891992; 12-07-2005 at 09:55 PM. Reason: typo