Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Elyse's Christmas trip to WDW in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey guys, got back late last night from WDW. I had ALOT of fun! MVMCP was soo much fun! They had FREE Hot Chocolate and Cookies! The Hot Coco was ...
    Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney

Elyse's Christmas trip to WDW

Hey guys, got back late last night from WDW. I had ALOT of fun! MVMCP was soo much fun! They had FREE Hot Chocolate and Cookies! The Hot Coco was not too hot and not too cold, it was just perfect(hey, it's Disney!!) and the cookies, were marvelous! they tasted soo good, I got REALLY full after having as many cookies and hot coco I could dream of!

I didn't see if CoP was open(I don't think it was because of the seasonal thing) Oh and I got to see the opening of the park ceremony! It was sooo magical!!!! I would LOVE to open the park!!!! Disney really did an awesome job this year! The CM's were ALWAYS in character and I couldn't stop smiling! Since I had a pink santa hat, with a crown on it and it said princess under the crown, I was always being called princess and I felt like I got royal treatment. It made me feel really good.

The Holiday Wishes Fireworks show blew me away!!! anywhere in the park ou could see the fireworks! and Tinkerbell was amazing! EPCOT was nice and it was cool! We heard all the storytellers! And I got to see Aladdin and Jasmine and I got to talk with a CM about George on PotC(George, the ghost that is!) She had never heard of George, but when she asked her fellow CM working on that ride, he said that he says that whenever he walks in the ride early in the morning, so it IS true!

All in all, it was the Happiest place on earth!!!!!!!!! I hope I get to go back before the Happiest Celebration on Earth ends! and I want to say a HUGE Thank-you to all the CM's who made me feel like a princess! It was a perfect way to celebrate the Holidays!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Sounds like you had a grrreat time. I am so jealous. All we have here is lots of real snow and cold temps.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

That's great Elyse!!! So happy to hear that you had such a good time! It is the absolute best place to be during the holidays!!! Glad you are back though! We could have used your help on the MK Survival thread!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I looked at it today and well, saw what I wan't expecting! CoP is over 100 now and Haunted Mansion has moved on! wow, what a competition! and all the CoP lovers unite!!! lol.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007
    I looked at it today and well, saw what I wan't expecting! CoP is over 100 now and Haunted Mansion has moved on! wow, what a competition! and all the CoP lovers unite!!! lol.
    I know! The "troops" that I called in were AWESOME!!!!! I'm so happy that it's all going to be wrapped up before Jedi get's home tomorrow!!! When I signed on the morning, PotC was down to 5!!! So I hurt with my 4 and am hoping that one of our "troops" signs on before somebody can TRY to save it again!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Glad you had a great time Elyse.... Can't wait to see some pictures.. I'm jealous too.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Hopefully, I can find some pictures on my dad's computer. Melissa, I finally found some Homecomming pics. I will probably put them in My Photos on DWT. CoP IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007
    Hopefully, I can find some pictures on my dad's computer. Melissa, I finally found some Homecomming pics. I will probably put them in My Photos on DWT. CoP IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see them! Let me know when you have them into an album!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Glad you had a great time Elyse! It sounded truly magical!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Glad you had fun. I can't wait to go to MVMCP next week!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Superb, Elyse!!

I'm glad you had a great trip!! i just can't wait until Ann and I can get back there!!

(Less than 300 days now!!)
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney