Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station Review: Jan. 2006 in the Vacation Planning forums; Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station: We were all pleasantly surprised by this terrific counter service restaurant in the Magic Kingdom. The Noodle Station offers a variety of Asian Fusion cuisine, which ...
    Benjo is offline Cranium Commando

Thumbs up Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station Review: Jan. 2006

Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station:

We were all pleasantly surprised by this terrific counter service restaurant in the Magic Kingdom. The Noodle Station offers a variety of Asian Fusion cuisine, which basically means that everything on the menu is inspired by chinese, japanese, or vietnamese food. Most of the items on the menu feature chicken or beef with a brownish sauce, and a variety of vegetables on top of a bed of steamed rice. Another offering at the Noodle Station that we ate was a noodle soup with chicken, vegetables, and noodles in a broth. Everything that we ordered was very tastey, tasted very fresh, and had good quality meats and vegetables.

The portions at the Noodle Station are HUGE. You will definitely be full after your lunch or dinner there. It's a terrific option for a hearty lunch that will sustain you through a long day of walking at the Magic Kingdom, but it's also a great place for a cheaper dinner. One of the greatest features of the Noodle Station is it's location. The Tomorrowland Terrace offers an awesome, open-air view of Cinderella's Castle. If you catch a late dinner there, you may be able to stay an watch Wishes from this location, which is another nice perk.

Final Verdict: 4/5 - This place offers some of the best food in the Magic Kingdom

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks Benjo, I am hoping to get over there next month when the DWT gals and I are there for our trip....your review has put it on my agenda!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Thanks Dissy,

I hear that it's closed from time to time for no apparent reason. However, if it's open, it's a must must must do. The food there is pretty cheap, very tastey, and very filling.

ps - Sorry for all the "must's"

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!