Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Parmenteri's Visit Disney-July 2004 in the Vacation Planning forums; I have started a trip report that I'm posting on another board I frequent, but it's REALLY long! I'm afraid it might be too long, by the other's I see ...
    pparm is offline A-Ticket holder

Parmenteri's Visit Disney-July 2004

I have started a trip report that I'm posting on another board I frequent, but it's REALLY long! I'm afraid it might be too long, by the other's I see here, so I'll tell you about my favorite experience from the trip!! I was in the hot seat! I was there for the last show of the night, by myself! DH and sons were back at POR--I wanted to go back to MGM to see Fantasmic again and no one else wanted to go.

Well, being able to shop/look around alone was VERY appealing, so I went. I got in the hot seat on the fastest finger at the start of the show and I was there for the whole show! It was just amazing! I can't remember half of the questions they asked. I was a 32,000 point winner, but I actually made it up to the 500,000 point question! Only 2 away from the cruise!! So I am now the proud owner of a lanyard and 10 pins, a hat, and a polo shirt (that I"ll never be able to wear because it's too big and I can't get it to shrink! )

The entire time I just kept thinking, "they'll never believe me!" When I returned to the room, I walked in, turned off the tv, and said, "I have a story to tell you! Listen up!!" They couldn't believe it! My youngest kept saying, "The one time we don't go..." The next day he said, "Mom, I think if we were there with you, you would've won!"

Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Paula

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Paula,

If you like, feel free to post your trip report here - no matter how long it is! I'm sure many of our members would enjoy reading about your experience (and living vicariously through you)

I can also maybe post it in the Mouse M.A.P. section of the main site
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

pparm is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

Okay, I'll post my report here. Again, it's long (I'm still in the process of writing it, and that'll take another few days.) In the event it's getting too long, or if you have any suggestions, please, feel free to let me know! This is the first trip report I've written!
    Thanks
    Paula