Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Raglan Road in the Vacation Planning forums; On our recent trip to Walt Disney World, Brandy and I ate at Raglan Road near Pleasure Island, Downtown Disney. Raglan Road is an Irish pub that recently opened there. ...
    trypnotic is offline A-Ticket holder

Raglan Road

On our recent trip to Walt Disney World, Brandy and I ate at Raglan Road near Pleasure Island, Downtown Disney. Raglan Road is an Irish pub that recently opened there.

The theming was great - very authentic. According to their web site, their bars are reclaimed from old bars dating over 130 years old.

I did expect there to be a better selection of beer. Though Guinness is good, I can get it most anywhere (at least in Minnesota). If they had a wider range of beers available, our waitress certainly didnít tell us about it after I asked what was available.

I had the One & One (fish & chips) which were tasty. Brandy got the Dalkey Duo and it tasted like breakfast sausage. Iíll admit to not being a connoisseur of foods and maybe thatís what the Dalkey Duo is suppose to be but it certianly wasnít what we expected!

We halfway expected Raglan Road to be a quiet, sit down sort of place where we could relax and talk about our day. Instead, patrons were loud as was the music. Other folks seemed to be enjoying it - it likely just wasnít for us. I may have enjoyed it more so if I hadn't been exhausted from commando park hopping all day
    B-rad // įOį // the bloogue moblog

7/86 - Disneyland | 11/02 - AS Movies | 5/03 - Wyndham Palace | 5/05 - La Quinta Lakeside, OKW, AS Music | 2/06 - POP Century | 6/06 - Best Western Lakeside | 12/06 - Best Western Lakeside

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I understand that Raglan Road is a pretty wild place. Someone I know recently had their evening abruptly ended after another guest (this person's friend) started to jump up and down with excitement when the band started to play a jig. My friend ended up with a broken toe.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.