Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss DWT Girls Doomed Trip in the Vacation Planning forums; Trip Report from last week's DWT Girls Trip. I left Joey out, he should not get dragged in to this mess. DWT Trip Report-Overworked and Under appreciated Gal’s Trip to ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

DWT Girls Doomed Trip

Trip Report from last week's DWT Girls Trip. I left Joey out, he should not get dragged in to this mess.
    DWT Trip Report-Overworked and Under appreciated Gal’s Trip to WDW

Disney is great, but it does matter, it seems, whom you enjoy it with.

I’ve never done something like this-going anywhere with people I have never met fact to face-but after being a member of this site for so long, and being familiar with Lara (GaRain), Summer (4Mickey), and Jediprincess (Jerrame) through their words and posts, I did sorta feel like I knew them.

Well, as they say, you can’t judge a book by its cover….sometimes, what is inside, is just plain WRONG, and you wish after that you never opened it up.

First, the good stuff: of course, Disney was great-its always a place of magic and true joy to walk down main street. The sights, sounds and smells….well, something was rotten while we were there, but is sure wasn’t the popcorn!

Here was the problem: I think explaining defining things about your appearance is important before you meet strangers at a public place like this, don’t you? So, here is the deal about the girls I met, take this as a cautionary tale.

Lara-well, she acts like a nice girl with a sense of humor, but try walking down Main Street with a bully pushing everyone aside. Did she care about knocking down little Billy Washington (yup, I got his name so I could send him a card apologizing about his broken arm) so that she could beat him in line for Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin? Nooo…

Summer-oh yes, the nice southern belle who loves Pirates of the Caribbean. Not so nice when she insists you refer to her as “Capt. Jack” the entire trip, while she yells “Argh” at everyone who looks at her…crying kids at Disney because she goes around scraping everyone with her “hook” isn’t fun at all.

And Jerrame-well, it starts out with her insisting you refer to her as her Royal Highness Jedi Princess. When you slip, and call her by her “real” name, she threatens to beat you unconscious with a souvenier popcorn bucket. Is she joking? As it happens, no, and I have the fractured skull to prove it.

And by the way, don’t make the mistake of confusing Star Wars and Star Trek. Apparently, they are not the same thing, and she isn’t kidding

So DWT members, the moral of the story is this: If you love Disney, go with people you love, not a bunch of crazy people you meet on the internet.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

real trip report coming soon.....

LOVE IT NICOLE!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i laughed at this, because the one time i met people from online, this is exactly what happened.........but that guy wasn't joking, and was a lot meaner.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    oh my gosh Nicole! I'm dying!!! That was such a great trip report! Love it!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    very cute....maybe you and Mainstreet USA should get together on his novel...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    i laughed at this, because the one time i met people from online, this is exactly what happened.........but that guy wasn't joking, and was a lot meaner.

Maybe that "guy" was Lori and "she" helped Nicole write this....

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Nicole, you weren't supposed to tell them all that!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Maybe that "guy" was Lori and "she" helped Nicole write this....
    um... no.... to both....

Hey glad you all enjoyed it!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    :o)
    They call me "Nana"

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    like i said, not fun, not something anyone should ever go through.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    haa haa heee heee haaaa... Great Report Nicole. - oh let's see i didn't see anything about you, hmmmm.... Great Job girl
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers
    haa haa heee heee haaaa... Great Report Nicole. - oh let's see i didn't see anything about you, hmmmm.... Great Job girl
    do we need to get you a translator? cliff notes?

did you feel a breeze go over your head when you read this?

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Ummmm, no do you
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast