Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Have you ever . . . ? in the Vacation Planning forums; Last Dec. I was at the AC and ran into some people from work that I didn't know were going to be at WDW. Tracy...
    flutter is offline Moderator
    Last Dec. I was at the AC and ran into some people from work that I didn't know were going to be at WDW.

Tracy

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    this year I planned the dates without telling anyone at work and I found out 2 months ago that my cube mate will be there at the same time and even on the same flights down!!!!. So now we're having a gathering for us and all the other members of his and his wifes family I'm excited - gonna teach his little girls about pin trading - gave them each three and we're gonna go running around the Magic kingdom together!!! (three little kids )

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I have never run into anybody I knew at WDW, but I keep thinking that one of these days, somebody is going to see themselves in the background of somebody else's picture on this site! Hey, it could happen!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

flutter is offline Moderator
    Funny you say that, I have been looking in the background of pictures to see if I know any of the people in the background. I know a few locals who go often so it could happen.
    Tracy

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Not in WDW (unless you count the 7th grade graduation class trip, but that was planned), but we did run into some friends from home in the Downtown Disney District in Disneyland. Too bad it was their last day there and our first, though!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    When my choir went to perform at Magic Music Days, we saw two of the teachers from our school.
    They decided to surprise us and come so that we'd have a bit of an audience from home. I thought that was really nice of them.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter
    Funny you say that, I have been looking in the background of pictures to see if I know any of the people in the background. I know a few locals who go often so it could happen.
    Tracy
    Well, Tracy, believe it or not, but it has happened! BelleGurl has found a picture of herself as Belle in someone's photos on the site!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12