Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Flower and Garden weekend in the Vacation Planning forums; I will post here when I can type better. I do want to share this, most of you know I was mainly going down to see the performers for Flower ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Flower and Garden weekend

I will post here when I can type better.
    I do want to share this, most of you know I was mainly going down to see the performers for Flower Power - NELSON.
    One lady (obviously drunk) walked up to the line where we were standing to get seats for the next show and asked who was playing - Nelson, I replied.
    And she said, now, this makes me giggle every time I think about it.... "Is that Nelson and the Mandellas?"
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    IAnd she said, now, this makes me giggle every time I think about it.... "Is that Nelson and the Mandellas?"

Hilarious!!!!!!!

Love the Flower & Garden Festival! We will be arriving just in time for the last weekend of it. Love to see all of the beautiful topiaries!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    The topiaries this time were awesome. I really loved Donald and Daisy at the front of the park. I also loved all of the Pooh characters in the UK pavillion.

I wish I had felt better and could have taken more time to take in everything. Minnie's butterfly garden was really cute, but crowded.

The concerts - Flower Power were great, but the last show always ran right up to the time for Illuminations and you were run out of the theatre - it is a fireworks fall out zone.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I was at WDW for the Flower and Garden Festival for the last 2 years. I'm feeling left out this year. Everyone who can attend...enjoy. The shows are great - a real blast from the past. The flowers are typical Disney - spectacular.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.