Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss islands of adventure in the Vacation Planning forums; i know this is disney world trivia .com but im going to go to islands of adventure for my birth day 2morrow! i wanted ta go to MGM but our ...

islands of adventure

i know this is disney world trivia .com but im going to go to islands of adventure for my birth day 2morrow! i wanted ta go to MGM but our passes blacked out. so look here on Monday or+ Tuesday ta see my trip report.!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Aw well I guess it's good. But WDW is better. Lol. Have fun.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Let us know how it goes. I've been to Universal a few times, but I've never gotten to IoA, so I'm super interested to here your perspective on it as a Disney fan.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

ok first we walked into Marvel Super Hero Island!Home of tha Incredible Hulk Coaster!!! i wanted ta go on it but tha line was too long.. We went on Storm Force Accrelator, which is tha teacups but they look different. Then we went on one of tha most amazing rides i have ever went on, The Amazing Adventures Of Spiderman! Ok so heres tha story u step into tha Daily Bugle and u find out that they just invented a new vehicle called SCOOP and you get ur 3D glasses ( Yes, this a 3D ride) and you step in SCOOP then you start moving a little bit and the sides of SCOOP come down then u go into tha city and u hear ur boss say " Make This perfect ok!!!!! dont ***** up!!!!!!!!! oh yea and good luck" then u go around tha corner and u see spider man jump on ur SCOOP and you feel him wiegh it down! then in tha backround u se doc ock holding a giant gun in front of u but spider man punches him then u turn around and u end up in this ware house of stolen things and u see venom and he or it jumps on ur car and he starts snarling in ur face (this part is very scary) then anothe vilin i dont know his name but he sticks this eletric thing in tha SCOOP and tha room fils with fog and ur SCOOP starts spining around and then u find ur self with doc ock again holding fire in ur face its fake but u actualy feel tha heat! and he throws it and one part of the building sets on fire for about a second and then u turn and u see spider man talking to u but in tha back round u see this giant guy made out of water and he swings his hand and u feel water form tha celing then u go ahead and u see tha green goblin hold a pumpkin bomg in front of u and he stcks it in tha SCOOP and then u see doc ock throw a piece of a building at u and u feel tha impact! then u get a disorienting feeling of u rising up into the sky and on ur way up u hear spider man say "wait stop you dont know what your doing!!! the veicles arent inshured for this!!!!!!!!!!! then u start flying around ( this part is like a simulater) then u start falling 500 feet!!! then right about as ur going to hit tha ground u see a web holding u! then u start moving again and u see all the bad guys tied up in a web then tha rides over. this is an amazing ride!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?