Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Our impromptu trip to the Grand! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello everyone! A few weeks ago Clive and I enjoyed an absolutely fabulous trip to the Grand Floridian. While we always have our Thanksgiving dinner at Narcoosee's and enjoy 1900 ...
    ladymarganne is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink Our impromptu trip to the Grand!

Hello everyone!
    A few weeks ago Clive and I enjoyed an absolutely fabulous trip to the Grand Floridian. While we always have our Thanksgiving dinner at Narcoosee's and enjoy 1900 Park Fare, this is our first stay ever and we loved it! Problem is, though, I've become a GF *junkie*! lol The report is quite long and there are lots of photos, so at the request of a few friends, I made a website dedicated to it. Here's the link. I hope you enjoy it!
    http://www.ladymarganne.com/gf_001.htm

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymarganne
    Hello everyone!
    A few weeks ago Clive and I enjoyed an absolutely fabulous trip to the Grand Floridian. While we always have our Thanksgiving dinner at Narcoosee's and enjoy 1900 Park Fare, this is our first stay ever and we loved it! Problem is, though, I've become a GF *junkie*! lol The report is quite long and there are lots of photos, so at the request of a few friends, I made a website dedicated to it. Here's the link. I hope you enjoy it!
    http://www.ladymarganne.com/gf_001.htm
    Wow, that was a great report with pics and all. I was most impressed with the 4 different soaps at the GF. Just kidding! Are you a computer programmer or such? How long did it take to make your own website will all those beautiful pics and music?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Thanks for the compliments! It took me about 5 days to make this site using a program called Ixla Web Easy. It's a wonderful *drag & drop* program that I dearly love to use and I am not a computer programmer. I am flattered that you think so ... :-) It does everything...crops photos, changes the sizes, sharpens and lightens the photos if I tell it to, and basically just drag the pics to where I want to and type! I also get to make and add any backgrounds that I want if I don;t want to use the ones they provide. Adding music is as easy as clicking on a file, and links work that way, too! Of course, it does take a while to learn like anything else, but I've been using it for 4 years, otherwise it may have taken me 2 weeks. One thing I do is ask to keep menues when we go to a WDW restaurant so it helps in case I forget anything!~ lol

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Beautiful site, Lady! Congrats on your anniversary, too! Thanks for sharing!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    beautiful pictures, i like the way your daughter spells here name, totally different like mine

Kellie

mrskpete is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow! I loved the site! I am typing mine all up in a Word processor journal, but not no where as great as this! Hope to see future trip stories from you.........
    ---------------
    MRSKPETE

Thanks, mrskpete! I have another site that I made for our vow renewal last June, if you'd like to take a looksee, and one from our Christmas trip last year, too. Here's the links....I hope you like them!
    http://www.ladymarganne.com/vr_001.htm
    A direct link to the photos is here
    http://www.ladymarganne.com/vr_010.htm
    http://www.ladymarganne.com/maggie_001.htm