Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Lou's Trip Report now online in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by huskybear Lou- Seems like you guys had a blast! Sounds like my kind of vacation...breakfast, mid-morning snack, then lunch, followed by some kind of snack, then dinner ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by huskybear
    Lou- Seems like you guys had a blast! Sounds like my kind of vacation...breakfast, mid-morning snack, then lunch, followed by some kind of snack, then dinner (including dessert), then later, a bedtime snack. Lest I forget the midnight snack attack...

Are you a Hobbit by any chance?

Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

huskybear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Are you a Hobbit by any chance?

Far too large to be a Hobbit, but I do love to eat...and I forgot to mention, shop!!
    George

Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi Lou! Sorry I haven't been around in a while...

But guess what???

You and I were in WDW on the exact same days!!! I looked thru the report to see if we were in parks at the same time and we were! I wish I would have known prior to the trip!!!

Great report! Glad you had fun!

Jennifer :mickey:

disneygramma is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou, great trip report!!!!! am so looking forward to going back next year!!!!! we miss alot but we too like to eat our weight around the property!!!!!!
    Second star to the right....straight on till morning!!!:mickey:

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i loved the report as well. the pictures are just priceless

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    Hi Lou!

I saw that you started your trip report, (eons ago), but decided to wait til the report was complete. I like to read them all in one shot....
    Love your title-ing-
    Day 1
    Part 2
    Episode 3
    And The Final Chapter
    (There's a joke in there somewhere)

I Loved reading it and had to come by tonight & let you know...
    Don't forget, we have to exchange numbers before December! My schedule will be alot more flexible having the elder children & all, so you let me know what is good for you. Ok?

I believe you arrive later than we do-12/5 & 6 s/b US/IOA for us, 12/7 s/b our MGM day, 12/8 s/b our Epcot day, 12/9 is our MVMCP day and we'll be doing US/IOA on 12/10. Let me know if you can squeeze us in.

See you in the funny papers;-)
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks!! Hapy to see you enjoyed it. We can exchange cell numbers, etc. via email if you like... we'll definitely find time somewhere to meet up and say Hi!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Pipper is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou,
    Fantastic reading and absolutely wonderful pics! I've been out of the country for a bit so haven't had the opportunity to catch up. The membership is growing which is great to see. Still need to order your book. Do you still do autographed copies?
    Anyway, the pictures of you guys really struck me. The wonderment in Princess Marion's eyes and facial expressions says it all. Can I ask if Deanna was into Disney World as much as you before you were married or did she become a convert afterward? I know my wife was not as into Disney World as I was but I think I've converted her. I sure wish I was able to attend Mousefest. My next Disney excursion is DisneyLand Paris in 19 days! We'll have Thanksgiving dinner there as well. I'll post some photos from the trip when I can. Thanks for a great trip report and the tremendous photos - felt like I was there!

Pipper

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

Smile Hi Pipper, Welcome Back & Have a Great Trip! (LOL)

Yes, Trip Report Please. I would love to hear how your trip to DP goes. I've read very little about it and would like to hear another's view on the park.

Do you go often?
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks, Pipper!! Nice to hear from you again! (was wondering where you went to!). I appreciate the nice things you said about the report, pictures, etc. Deanna was into Disney wehn we met, but like you, it increased after we met, and has since become my number one supporter as far as the book and site are concerned.

Of course I'll sign your book for you when you order!!

Have a great time at DLP! I'm sure we'd all like to see pictures and a trip report! If you want to do an artcile, I can post it in the Mouse MAP section as well.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Pipper is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou and Tiggerwannabe,
    Thanks for the welcome back comments. Feels good to be back. I will definately provide a trip report and some photos. By going to DLP in 18 days I will then have gone to all the Disney Parks throughout the world! So I have a unique perspective. Of course when Hong Kong opens next year then I guess I'll have to go there as well! I hope I'm not disappointed by DLP as I think Disney World is absolutely tops but I'm psyched to get back to "Disney". Additionally several web site members have had some great things to say about DLP so I'm pretty fired up.

Pipper

fray101 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Pipper, I've been to DLRP 5 times but was worried it might be spoiled once I'd finally been to WDW.

Anyhow, have just got back from WDW (trip report to follow eventually...) and whilst we had a great time, my sister and I both agreed that we'd still be quite happy going back to Paris. When I do my report I'll try and point out any similarities/differences etc.

As I'm typing this I'm trying to do the maths and work out whether you're still here! If you are, I'll just leave you with this one piece of info - Space Mountain in Paris is not, I repeat NOT, like the ones in America. You have been warned...

Dream our dreams forever...

http://disneypix.tripod.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12