Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss My WDW Trip Report. in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok Ill get right to the poit.Ok my aunt is a former castmember so she got us in for free at the castmember entrance.So we went to Animal Kingdom first ...
    urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Thumbs up My WDW Trip Report.

Ok Ill get right to the poit.Ok my aunt is a former castmember so she got us in for free at the castmember entrance.So we went to Animal Kingdom first thing to hope to get onto EE.We got to the entrance of EE and it was lined up at the Asia entrance at 9:00 opening time!So we went to ride Dinosaur instead and guess what?!Dinoland was completely deserted!I guess everybody was at EE.So after that we rode Primal Whirl whith a 15 minute wait.Its a great ride if your not afraid of heights.After that we got a mickey head ice creamand rode the bus to the ticket center.We rode the boat to the magic kingdom and I got a grat pic of the Grand Floridian Resort.We arrived at MK and we were greeted by main street.Then we went straight to Adventureland and rode on jungle cruise 20 minute wait.Are skipper had a strong Asian accent so it was hard to understand him.But he made me sit on the magic square!(I think it was the gas cap but he called it the magic square lol)Then we rode Pirates and had to wait 40 minutes to ride but it was well worth it.The new effects were amazing but im not going to give anything away.So we went to Fronteirland and we all got big turkey legs for lunch and I got malled by an overly aggressive bird who wanted a bite of my turkey leg LOL!(it bit my shirt im serious!They have to do somthing about them before somone gets hurt!)We then went to Fantasyland and rode Its A Small World,Peter Pan,and Snow Whites Scary Adventures.None of the were worth the wait.Then we went to Splash Mountain to get a fastpass and then we went to BTM and I found out somthing very devious you can do with the fastpass machines but its my seceret and I wont tell.So we went on HM and are castmember was really in character!So we rode BTM with a fastpass then we saw Country Bear Jamboree.I love Liver Lips lol.We then used are fastpass for Splash mountain bypassing a 90 minute wait!Then we ate at liberty square for dinner and I had Fish and Chips.After that we rode the train to Toontown and went to Tomorrowland.We got on Stiches Great Escape which was the worst ride ever!I mean it!.We rode then Rode the people mover wich I love and ended the day with Space Mountain.It was a great trip!
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by urmom1o1
    and I found out somthing very devious you can do with the fastpass machines but its my seceret and I wont tell.

I hope it wasn't to hit the override button on the back.
    Tina

urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    nope
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Sounds like you had a great time. Having a cast member relative is really handy. Hope you get another chance to try to ride EE.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    Sounds like your trip was fun! :
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.