Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Leaving Today! in the Vacation Planning forums; WooHoo! It's finally come again! im so happy! its gonna be so much more fun now that ive found this website!!!! so if u guys want me to check out ...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough

My Trip Report

WooHoo! It's finally come again! im so happy! its gonna be so much more fun now that ive found this website!!!! so if u guys want me to check out anything for you, post quick and ill see what i can do!

I'm Goin to Diiiiisney. And you cant cooome. cuz you dont got tiiickets. wanna come? psyche!

^^our friends of the family made up that song about 4 years ago^^
    Last edited by ERich2010; 08-23-2006 at 06:15 PM.
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Have a grrreat trip!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Have an awesome time - and remember to tell us all about it!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Have fun! See if you can't get that heat wave to cool off so it's nice for me next week
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Have a safe and fun trip. Make sure the rides stay in tact for when I head back down in January.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Have a great time and a safe trip. You are in charge of making sure everything is running well before you leave so the rest of us can enjoy our trips in the weeks ahead. Tell Mickey..."I'm coming Soon!"
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Have fun!!

YAY!

Remember to leave us a trip report with all the juicy details!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    tell mickey i said hi..HAVE FUNN!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

have fun at disney!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

hey everyone! im at Pop Century right now and im gonna give you a little trip report!

monday- Well we got on our plane and i started to read the first 2 chapters of Alas, Babylon for school (pretty good book by the way). then the pilot came over the announcer thingy and said we were gonna land! woohoo! so we got off the plane an onto the magical express thingy and stopped at Pop Century! so we all checked in and went to Downtown DIsney and ate at the Rainforest cafe! then we shopped a bit and headed to our room to sleep. (and watched top 7 things to do at Disney about 3 times)

tuesday-MAGIC KINGDOM DAY!!! So when we got there we ate breakfast at the Crystal Palace and said all the usual Pooh jokes (there's pooh on my waffle). so then we tried to find the paint brushes at TSI but when we got there about 5 ppl already found them. so after, we went around and did all the rides (yes even Stitch) EXCEPT for Space Mountain cuz it had closed down TWICE! so after Wishes we headed to the forever long bus stop for Pop Century.

wednesday-EPCOT day! Soarin' kept breaking down and thats not fun. we did everything except the land and Mission: Space (log lines and im not to go w/ spinny rides) i watched the World Showcase Players twice. that was really funny. and that's pretty much it.

thursday-MGM yall! Tower of Terror! Rock & Rollercoaster! Sci-Fi DIne in! GMR! Woo hoo! we did everything about 2 times! and we saw Narnia which probably could have been better. yay 4 MGM. once again, extremely looooong lines fo rthe bus stop. that's no fun

well ill post the rest when i get home. i'll have up 2 tuesday. good bye yall!
    Last edited by ERich2010; 08-23-2006 at 08:06 AM.
    Eric

Bangarang Rufio

Hey everyody! I'm back from Disney World! and now it's time to post the rest of my week!!!!!

friday- Today we went to Animal Kingdom. of course, we went to Expedition Everest and i was so excited i was about to wet my pants!!! then we realized that everyone else was going there too. so we decided to take the back way through Dinoland and we passed the NEMO SHOW!!!! three guys were carving out a mural at the very top of it. so we got to Expedition Everest and my dad went to get fastpasses while we got in line (which was waaaaay down almost to the end of that street). but the line moved very fast and we got on in about ahlf an hour. it was AMAZING!!! and that Yeti was sweet! so we rode it about 3 more times along with Dinosaur. Kali River Rapids broke down and there were animals in the road for the safari so we didnt get to ride those.
    so after AK we headed over to Epcot Extra Magic Hours. my parents had reservations at the Boma at AKL so i walked around by myself. after riding Journey Into Imagination and Spaceship Earth, i headed over to the WOrld Showcase. ONce again i watched the World Showcase Players (a new must-see) and went over to the Maelstrom. operating the movie was this really pretty Norwegian that looked about my age. i wanted to talk to her but ppl were pushing me thru the theater. so my parents came back and we went to Soarin'. right when we got in, it closed! arrrgggghhh!!!! so even tho we were dead last in line, we waited to see how many ppl would get out of line and hjow far we would get. surprisingly we got to the end of the trivia place! then it opened again and instead of a mad rush of 200 ppl, 2 cast members were slowly leading them back in. it was hilarious! it kinda reminded me of Stormtroopers marching in. then the CM did the thing in the blooper reel of Monsters Inc. and started walking in Slo-Mo and pretended to trip! HAHAHA! so when we got in, another CM asked if we were from his hometown and we were! (i had an orchestra shirt with the city on it). after, we hopped on the bus outta there.

Saturday- Pool Day! first we got up and ate breakfast at Everything Pop! and then got our suits on and went for a dip. after, we all took naps and then went to downtown Disney. this was the ONLY day it rained. which surprised me because it was hurricane season. we shopped around a bit and then got on the bus for Fort Wilderness for the Hoop-Dee-Do Revue. that was a HILLARIOUS SHOW!!!!! i cant belive ive never been there b4. at one point, 6-bits hid behind a curtain and did a snake with his arm. on guy asked him what he was doing and he said "Practicing for my new movie, snakes on a train". everybody cracked up! so we went back to Pop and went to bed.

Sunday- Animal Kingdom again. once again we did Everest and then the Kali River Rapids finally. we did the Kilamanjaro Safari too. after we went to the Festival of the Lion King, we went back to the room to read. i accidentally took a 2 hour nap. then we headed over to the Magic Kingdom for the Liberty Tree Tavern and Extra Magic Hours. so we went around and did everything we could (except Splash Mountain cuz we already go twet that day). while we were in the POTC gift shop, i saw a guy w/ a mustache wearing a blue DWT shirt!!!!! i was like "OMG!". i was gonna talk to him but my family wanted to hurry and hit SPace MOuntain b4 everything closed. luckily it was open. the bus stop was at 18 but the line stretched down to 14.

Monday- went to the MGM for a few then went to the World Showcase to shop and snack around the world. while i ate three chocolate cakes and bought a grey Beatles hoodie, i encoutered many pretty ladies. such as the pretty french girl, the Wunderbar German girl, and the Brit Beauty. i then noticed that all the foreign nations have young, good-looking adults (and sometimes teens...good for me) while the American Adventure has old ppl.
    took the boat back to MGM for Extra Magic hours. we rode Rock&Rollercoaster 3 times and the Great Movie RIde once. i didnt get to hit the muppets cuz EMH was over at 1130 instead of 1230 or 100. i was very sad. so we went back to the room and packed for tomorrow's trip home.

Tuesday- after all our bags were good we went to Magic Kingdom and rode POTC and said goodbye to Jack. Then we took the Monorail over to Contemporary for Chef Mickey's!!! we saw the five-legged goat and headed back to the Magic Kingdom. we went to ride Space Mountain but it was broken down AGAIN! then, it dawned on me! broken down=lights on!!!!!! we ran to the TTA and got like 5 pictures of it w/ the lights on!!! it looks really weird!!! dont worry i'll post the pictures soon! so we got on the Magical Express for the airport and watched the little movie they have for you. when we got to the airport i picked up Alas, Babylon and began to read. the plane trip home was when i knew the Magic was over. my contact had got shoved up into my eyelid and when i got it out, i had to take out the other one. so now im reading blind. when the plane hits the ground i finish reading the chapter and this banker commits suicide after a bunch of H-bombs hit the US. greeeeaaaaatttt. so my parents guided me to the car and we drove home... good-bye Mickey! See real soon! Why? Because I like ya!
    Eric

Bangarang Rufio

btw the pictures i acctidentally posted in Hidden Mickeys cuz i meant to hit Secrets. THey should be under SPACE MOUNTAIN-LIGHTS ON!!!!!!!! or sumthin. wow this is really old. i miss it even more...
    Eric

Bangarang Rufio