Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Mickey's Halloween Party - Your Opinion Wanted! in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by mechurchlady Not So Scary Halloween Party for 2006 is set up so it starts at the same time as the park closes to guests who came in ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by mechurchlady
    Not So Scary Halloween Party for 2006 is set up so it starts at the same time as the park closes to guests who came in that day. Some sites are protesting and throwing fits over this matter. I doubt anything will happen and it really is a bunch of silly people.
    How is this different from pass NSSHP celebrations? I just got there when my daughter said it was time to go.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V
    How is this different from pass NSSHP celebrations? I just got there when my daughter said it was time to go.
    The original poster has never been to a Disney Halloween event therefore the original poster should be warned to make the proper plans for that evening.

I did not know about the Night of Joy coming up next month. In 1998 I got stuck in traffic and the parking lot was full of people coming in and out. As you tried to move there would be people darting in front of you and everywhere was people walking around. If I had known this then either I would have bought tickets or would have chosen another park and avoided MK all together.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

My mom and I are going Oct. 17th and we're just dressing up like nurses. We're wearing Halloween Disney scrub tops and just plain black pants. Pretty simple yet fun!!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

FerretDeprived is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ok i have a question, we were planning on getting their the 27th(the friday) of october and plannign to just go to MK and waste day with rides and such until 7 when the NSS party starts. Is this a big no-no with crowds? Will the park be crowded with people doing similiar plans?
    Last edited by FerretDeprived; 10-07-2006 at 10:22 PM.

ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    How long in advance do the tickets go on sale? We have planned a holiday for my son's third birthday with extended family in Sept 2008. We have been to WDW previously but never in Sept so we are keen to beat the crowds but eager to attend the MNNSHP on at least one night. Can we book these tickets with our Disney accommodation or must we go to the ticket counter/guest relations when we arrive in the world? Just like trying to get breakfast at the castle we like to be prepared and would change our trip dates to match whatever tickets were available. Any ideas?

aussie_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for their advice, we had a great time at the party and can't wait to go again next year.

We went to the first party on Sept. 18 (i think that was the date) and it wasn't too busy at all. We had pre-booked through our travel agent but there were plenty of people purchasing tickets on the night. If you want to save a few $$$ and be sure that everything is organised before you leave home book your tickets beforehand. However, if you want a little more flexibility I would say you'd have no problems making the decision once you arrive at the World especially during the early dates in September.

ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Glad you had a great time. Thanks for the info.
    Kylee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12