Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Yay! but Help! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi all I'm leaving for WDW in about 5 days and I need some advice! I'm a huge VMK fan and was wondering was the situation was with the Pirate ...
    disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Yay! but Help!

Hi all

I'm leaving for WDW in about 5 days and I need some advice!

I'm a huge VMK fan and was wondering was the situation was with the Pirate Pin sets.. I know there sold in groups of two with the card, but where do I exactly buy them? Also, Do you get to pick which two pins you get in the box?

Another thing.. do I print out 1 or 4 of each quest? 1 for just me and turn in my family's passes or print out 4 of each quest?

And.. I'm staying at the Pop Century..where I've never stayed before. Is there anything special to do there that I shouldn't miss out on?

Thanks so much everybody!

- Chloe WDW here I come!!!

The Magic still lives

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    You might want to repost this in the VMK section to get the input of the people there. Some of us regular users don't know a darn thing about VMK.

As for Pop Century...I loved this place, they have some great icons to take pictures of - make sure to get your picture taken by the giant Mickey phone. If you are there for a few days, I might invest in a refullable mug - at Pop, one of the options is frozen coke - yummy! Oh, and the extremely sloppy joe there is very good.

Other than that - HAVE FUN!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Okay thanks! Yea I remember doing the same thing at one of the All Star resorts when we stayed there for like a week.. comes in handy! lol.

OFF topic: 200th post!

The Magic still lives

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    The VMK Pin sets are still out of stock at WDW. They expect to have more in Feb. Check with Pin Traders in DTD.
    As far as the quests, print them from home. Most times the CM at VMK Central will just scan the first sheet with all of your tickets. I have had one CM require seperate sheets, but that was a few trips back.
    Have a great trip!
    Maggie

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    Pop Century is amazing. except when i went, EVERYONE was there so we had looooong bus lines. as in up to three buses would pass before we got to go to the magic kingdom. and when we stayed for the fireworks, the line to get home took up the whole station and kept going past the three stations next to it!

but anyways, its still fun.
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio