Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Character Dining in the Vacation Planning forums; Well to put it quick and simple me and my g/f going on the 2nd and 3rd of march. I want to make reservation for that Sunday , earlier the ...
    dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder

Character Dining

Well to put it quick and simple me and my g/f going on the 2nd and 3rd of march. I want to make reservation for that Sunday , earlier the better since we're staying at one of the value resorts and would have to drive to the contemp. So I just want to know everything you guys know, and any tip yuo all have.

Only question I have is :If I get dropped off at the hotel can I use the monrail to head over to MK?

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Just call wdw-dine and schedule the meal (s) you want.... do it asap as the good one fill up quickly. If your not sure just look on the disney site and look up all the Character meals to see what you want.My personal breakfast favorite is Chef Mickeys ( at the Contemporary Resort _good luck & ENJOY!Our family will be they just after you on the 9th

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......