Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss New Amex TC card? in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone used the new American Express Travellers Cheque Card? Here in the UK the travel agents have been saying everywhere takes them, they are really safe, replace the old ...
    DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle

New Amex TC card?

Has anyone used the new American Express Travellers Cheque Card?

Here in the UK the travel agents have been saying everywhere takes them, they are really safe, replace the old travellers cheques and they are wonderful etc.

My sister took one with Euros on it to Spain recently and as they are fairly new, none of the shops and restaurants would let them use it, they could only use it in one cash point.

The info i can get says that i can use it anywhere that shows the regular American Express card logo, does anyone know if that includes all the ATM's, shops, restaurants and stuff in WDW?

thanks
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    WDW accepts all forms of CC. Amex, Visa, MC, Di, Din Cl, and Japan. We accept travelers checks, and cash. We have stopped accepting personal checks. So long as the card has a Major Credit Card Company logo on it...it's accepted. Please see to make sure that your name get's put on it and you either sign ot put "SEE ID" on the back of the card.

Best Wishes
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom