Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in the Vacation Planning forums; i know what you mean about the gifts.. LOL dont blame you! last year our gift to each other was going to see Trans Siberain Orcestra.. we loved that and ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i know what you mean about the gifts.. LOL dont blame you!

last year our gift to each other was going to see Trans Siberain Orcestra.. we loved that and will be going back this year...
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

i just booked and found out the ticket for Mickey's not so scary party dont go on sale til July.. or that was what my AAA agent was told because she was going to add them to my trip.. but she said she would the first day they go on sale!!!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    i just booked and found out the ticket for Mickey's not so scary party dont go on sale til July.. or that was what my AAA agent was told because she was going to add them to my trip.. but she said she would the first day they go on sale!!!
    July? I've bought my MVMCP and MNSSHP tickets as early as early May in years past directly from Disney. It's definitely wise if you plan on attending Halloween Night to get your tickets ahead of time, because it usually does sell out.

Stayed tuned to Deb Wills site for an announcement of these tickets going on sale, dates, and prices at www.allearsnet.com
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

jenagirl116 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We went to the Halloween party last October. It was not on Halloween, but it was a few days before. It was great and not busy at all. It was a weeknight party and those tend to be much less busy that the weekends. It is so fun; if you love Halloween then it is a must.
    Jennifer
    Viera, Florida

"Fantasy and reality often overlap." óWalt Disney

well when i go to pay my dep. i will push her about getting my info on my halloween night tickets.. which if we go the 29th or the 30th or the 31st just as long as we get to go!!

i really cant wait..

i just have to get all the tickets and plans then i can foucus on what me and my lil girl will dress up like!!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

I love the Halloween party. The parade is awesome. Check out you tube. You probably can find some video footage of it. I believe it's also the only time you will be able to get your picture with Snow White and all 7 Dwarfs. It was a great time, but make sure you get some rest in the middle of the day or you'll be wiped out before the party even gets going.

A lot of people like to trick and treat but I look at it as a bonus. When we went we wanted to do all the fun extra stuff that you normally don't get to see or do. Plus, you need to remember that all the candy you get has to make it home some how. We had 7.5# of candy and that was only because Terk took my bag and filled it up.

Many people wil make ADRs for Liberty Tree, Tony's or Crystal Palace before the party starts which is good as long as you plan to eat before the party gets started. I don't recommend making one for 6:30 becuz by the time you eat you've lost an hour or more of party time. Why waste time when you have to pay extra to get into the party. Last year you could get into the park at 4:00 with your MNNSHP tix.
    Once it gets closer you'll start to see trip reports about the party. Read what others are saying about it before you go.

Have fun!
    I'll have to look for some pics and post them later.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Found a few photos:

My mom and I

Our sugar rush! Like our sool bags my mom made us.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I went to MNSSHP back in September, since it was the first party (the 15th) it wasn't crowded for us at all. The Haunted Mansion was the only ride we went on, because we wanted to spend more time doing things we normally wouldn't get to do. Hallowishes was an amazing fireworks show, and the Boo to You parade is great too!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! my daughter LOVED the pics!!! i cant wait to go... i need to find out when were going to the party because maybe i can plan a dinner or something.. i need to know what daywell i have wait until May before i can make dinner plans anyway..but i feel this huge urge to get it all planned out!!... then i can focus on making my costume.. i will proably buy my daughters from disney online or the local disney store.. now that is is in a 2T she can fit in them.. but i have to figure who she will be... i'm so tore.. she has a snow white and minnie costume right now! and i made a ariel one for a friend.. and bug tried it on and it so cute.. but its like a bikini top.. so it might be cold.. i dont know? i have never been to FL in Oct. then i dont know if brent is going to disney up.. he proably will.. but what i dont know.. he was the crow for our wedding
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

i called the AA agent again and she called disney again and they said the MSSSHP tickets go on sale in 2 weeks..,. YAH!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12