Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss where can i find a in the Vacation Planning forums; a list of rides where me and my hubby can ride where one rides and one stays with my daughter then the next parnet rides?? i forget what its called?? ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

where can i find a

a list of rides where me and my hubby can ride where one rides and one stays with my daughter then the next parnet rides??

i forget what its called??

i want to know what we can and cant take her on or exchange her before we get there so i know if we can ride it our not..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    It's called parent/guardian switch, im not sure where you can find a list though....
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

MAGIC KINGDOM: Space MOuntain, Splash Mountain, Big THunder Mountain Railroad, Haunted Mansion, Pirates Of The Carrabean,
    EPCOT:Mission Space, Test Track, Soarin', Maelstrom
    MGM: Star Tours, Tower Of Terror, Rockn Roller Coaster, Backlot Tour
    ANIMAL KINGDOM: Expedition Everest, Primevel Whirl, Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids

Enjoy your trip!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I've heard it called so many names....parent swap, kid swap, baby switch, so I don't know the official name but here is a quote from the Passporter:

Baby Swap -- Now, you're ready for the rides. Do you have older kids who want to ride Space Mountain but your younger one is still too small? Disney has an answer. All of the rides that have height requirements also have a baby swap option. What does this mean? One parent can ride Splash Mountain while the other one waits with the baby. Then, the second parent can ride while the first parent waits with the baby. Your older kids will love baby swap. Disney wants to make sure everyone has a great trip so no one has to ride alone. The older kids will get to ride with Dad and then ride again with Mom, too. That's right; the older kids get to ride twice at the baby swap rides.

One thing to keep in mind with the baby swap is that all of the rides handle it differently. For example, at Kali River Rapids we were able to take our sleeping baby in her stroller through the FASTPASS line to a special waiting area with benches just for people using the baby swap option. At Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, however, the parent waiting with the baby is given a pass like a FASTPASS and waits outside of the ride until the first parent comes out. Always tell the first cast member you come to at each ride that you want to do the baby swap and they will tell you how to handle it.

So it would be any ride with a height requirement, any good guidebook will give you that info (try the library if you don't want to buy one ) or if you have any of the old guide maps from when you enter the park.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    thanks everyone.. we dont have a 2nd child its just us.. so we each get to ride alone.. that kid of ****s.. hopefully she'll hit that 40 inch limt before we go.. she is 33 inchs now so i'm proably dreaming...LOL
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy