Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Short Trip May 14-17 in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi All We are Going to WDW this May We land in MCO at 9PM 5/14 and Leave MCO at 7PM 5/17 So We are actually here 2 full days. ...
    rxpeje63 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Short Trip May 14-17

Hi All We are Going to WDW this May We land in MCO at 9PM 5/14 and Leave MCO at 7PM 5/17 So We are actually here 2 full days. Should we Do the Dinning package for a party of 4; which consists of 3 Adults and 1 Junior.

Also we would like to get some Suggestions on where to go on this little trip. Hint we are also going to WDW in August for 1 week and December for 1 Week.

So please give us some tips on this thanks

P.S. This is our 1st vacation in over 2 years due to family illiness.
    Last edited by rxpeje63; 04-02-2007 at 12:34 AM. Reason: spelling and additions
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." W.D.
    DH DS(17) DD (14)DD(10) Chewbacca(4)
    Han Solo(3)
    DW 8/1/62 - 9/4/10

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    A good portion of the beginning of Lou's podcast this week discusses the pros and cons of the dining plan. Listening to the podcast might give you the information that will help you make your decision.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

rxpeje63 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Thanks, after I posted I got to listen to it , But I am still looking for suggestions for places to eat on our trips.
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." W.D.
    DH DS(17) DD (14)DD(10) Chewbacca(4)
    Han Solo(3)
    DW 8/1/62 - 9/4/10

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i loved chef mickey and this time were going to try cinderella breakfast too and also for dinner were trying the coral reef
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    You'll get as many suggestions as to where to eat as there are restaurants. I haven't eaten at even 1/3 of all the restaurants available. I've had two good meals at Fulton's Crab House consisting of crab legs and or steak. I've had a really good meal at The California Grill. I've had two good meals at Artist's Point. The steak was very tender at Le Cellier Steakhouse. I wasn't crazy about the sauce on my steak, but the pretzel bread was yummy. My daughter prefers the fish and chips at Raglan Road to the Rose and Crown. The meal we had at Cinderella's Table was just ok, but that was ten years ago. The last burger I had at the Electric Umbrella was really good, but I don't know if I was just really, really hungry or I hit and exceptional night. I've only had a salad at the Brown Derby, but my daughter has eaten there a few times and has had really good meals. I think we've only been to the 50's Café' once. The food was ok, but the portions were enough to feed an army. The atmosphere at the 50's Café' and at the Sci-Fi Dine-in are the highlights of those restaurants. The Biergarten Buffet is more food than I want to eat, but I've had bratwurst and sauerkraut at the little walk-up area nearby that was excellent. We also had a great meal at the Nine Dragons Restaurant.

So, basically, decide what type of food you like and search out the restaurants that serve it. For the most part, you can't go wrong.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.