Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Wishing and Hoping... in the Vacation Planning forums; My husband and I are debating over a plot of dates we can take our next trip to Disney. We're looking at end of August or mid September, and then ...
    Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Thumbs up Wishing and Hoping...

My husband and I are debating over a plot of dates we can take our next trip to Disney. We're looking at end of August or mid September, and then again in January 2005
    When is everyone else's next trip? :mickey:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Jennfier...

Of course, there's no bad time to go to WDW, but end of August, start of September brings just one word to mind...

HOLY COW IS IT HOT!!!!

Just something to keep in mind. Having gone in February, when the park was empty, the weather was perfect, etc. is a different story...

I'm hoping to go in September to do a renew-the-wedding-vows thing, and then I'll be back for Mousefest in December. (Although I'd love to sneak in there before those dates)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

angey77 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm going Memorial Day this year, and the first week of December also.
    Memorial Day will surely be a nightmare to what I am used to. We have been making it a habit to go to Disney in off-times (Mardi Gras, October, and beginning December) to avoid crowds and the heat. But at least we get long hours in May!
    Between Aug, Sept and Jan, if you have to choose only one time, I would go with January to avoid the heat.
    Can't you just go all three? That would be nice!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    We love going in November- its cold up here and we get to escape to temps in the 80's for us its pure heaven! The plus is less crowds in the beginning of November!

Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Actually...I leave in 19 days! We're going May 7-12! WOOP WOOP :mickey:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    (Looking for the jealous smilie)...

I was hoping to go within a week or two for the Travel Channel thing , but I know I'll be back in September and then again for MouseFest in December. (too long to wait... have to see if I can sneak in a long weekend before then!)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42