Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss WDW over Memorial Day in the Vacation Planning forums; We are headed to WDW over Memorial Day weekend. We were there over New Year's and it was insane! The fireworks were awesome though. I have read a few threads ...
    Crazy4Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder

WDW over Memorial Day

We are headed to WDW over Memorial Day weekend. We were there over New Year's and it was insane! The fireworks were awesome though. I have read a few threads that state Memorial Day is also one of the busiest times as well. Other threads do not make it out to be so bad. Any experience out there over that time of the year?
    Crazy4Mickey

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I did WDW for a 9-10 day trip that included Memorial Day in 2005. Yes, it was crowded. However, it wasn't that bad. Not all schools in the USA are out for Summer vacation yet. I think the later you get into the Summer, the worse it gets because more schools let out. We had a great time! That was the trip that on Memorial Day itself we got picked to be in a parade.

I would think 4th of July would be more crowded than Memorial Day, but I have no way of knowing that for sure.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i dont know... but i would figure it would be a bit on the crowded side.. it being like the first major weekend in the spring/summer time... we went the end of July and it was so hot and Crowded it was really hard to enjoy.. i wouldnt go any father into the summer before going.. then yet again.. if someone asked me to go and money wasnt a issue.. i would go every chance i got...LOL
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy