Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss okay okay!! another question please help in the Vacation Planning forums; ok i have made ressies at the castle for brkfst but now i'm nervous.. i want to really be able to experiance and spend time with the princesses... but i ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

okay okay!! another question please help

ok i have made ressies at the castle for brkfst but now i'm nervous.. i want to really be able to experiance and spend time with the princesses... but i also would love to eat in the castle... after seeing Kerri's pics at the brkfst in Norway with princesses even Ariel! i'm starting to think i made a bad choice and wondering if i should try to change my ressies??

so a ? for you who have went to the these meals.. which do you think was the best experiance?

help i'm so confused
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I loved breakfast at Akershus in Norway. The only princess who did not come to that one was Cinderella. We saw Belle, Mulan, Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty. I have not been to the castle so I can't compare, but the Norway breakfast was a great experience.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

dac921 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    If you are looking for Cindy... we found her in toontown - the line for the princess' was long, but if you get there early enough you should be alright.
    I would change my reservation to EPCOT.

never mind guys.. i couldnt help it... i changed them

now its

29th plant hollywood
    30th princess in norway and coral reef
    31st chef mickey
    1st crystal palace
    2nd dinner the tavern for dinner before the not so scary party

what do you think?
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    never mind guys.. i couldnt help it... i changed them

now its

29th plant hollywood
    30th princess in norway and coral reef
    31st chef mickey
    1st crystal palace
    2nd dinner the tavern for dinner before the not so scary party

what do you think?
    i like the line-up. Most of the places will have "Americana" food except for Coral Reef. However, you should find enough food everyone likes to eat since a lot of them are buffet style!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    Akerhus for lunch with the princesses is I think the better option, all of t h eprincesses appeared, including Cinderella...........But of all of the charachter meals, your best bet is definatley Chef Mickeys for breakfast, even Minnie makes an appearance!
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    We had breakfast at Norway and then had to buy the older kids food again within an hour. Although it was fantastic for princess interaction the food was served on small square platters and only replaced if you ate everything off them. As my kids didn't like all the items offered we did not finish even two plates and they left hungry but happy! The photos are excellent value for money and the memories priceless! Cindy's for lunch looked great but I think we got a better deal with characters at Epcot.
    PS All the little girls were dressed up as their fav princess, my sons looked out of place but still had fun.
    Kylee

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ky71 View Post
    We had breakfast at Norway and then had to buy the older kids food again within an hour. Although it was fantastic for princess interaction the food was served on small square platters and only replaced if you ate everything off them. As my kids didn't like all the items offered we did not finish even two plates and they left hungry but happy! The photos are excellent value for money and the memories priceless! Cindy's for lunch looked great but I think we got a better deal with characters at Epcot.
    PS All the little girls were dressed up as their fav princess, my sons looked out of place but still had fun.
    I think for that price I'd find enough napkins to stuff the unwanted items into and toss them away for more refills!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    ok i have made ressies at the castle for brkfst but now i'm nervous.. i want to really be able to experience and spend time with the princesses... but i also would love to eat in the castle... after seeing Kerri's pics at the brkfst in Norway with princesses even Ariel! i'm starting to think i made a bad choice and wondering if i should try to change my ressies??

so a ? for you who have went to the these meals.. which do you think was the best experience?

help i'm so confused
    I mean this in a loving way....but you must STOP! You are going to drive yourself and your husband crazy. May I assume that this will not be the very last time that you intend to visit WDW? If so, then remember that whatever you don't get to do this time, you can try next time. That's why WDW gives people so many choices to do things; so you feel the need to come back and try other attractions, restaurants, and experiences. Your daughter is very young. You still have several years ahead that you'll be wanting to take her back to let her experience things that she wasn't old enough or tall enough to do this time. I'll give you the same advice my daughter gives me and I passed on to another poster earlier this month....let it go! You have some wonderful things planned. What you had planned before was good too. So, sit back, enjoy the anticipation of going on vacation, and don't compare what you have planned to everyone else's vacation. If you spend the next 150 days worrying about what you might be missing, you could end up missing out on enjoying what you will be doing.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I agree with Mini-V - you asked "which do you think was the best experience?" - if you're looking for the Best experience, you may never find it because there ARE so many options. If you are fretting now, you're going to fret then too - standing in line about to be seated maybe wishing you had done that other meal, etc. Sounds like you've made some great decisions - enjoy them!!!

thanks ladies... i just dont want to be eushed or hurried and it bother me that they take you pics outside with cind then you come in to eat the meal and see the others.. i just dont wanna deal standing inline to get a pic and have to hurry and get a pick and spend no time with her because you know their are lots of people and lil ones behind you waiting to do the same thing.. it just seems it would feel rushed and not much fun.. then i seen ariel was at norway a couple times and ariel is my daughters fav!!!! so if i stand a better chance of seeing her there then at least there i stand a chance.. where at cindy's i know she will not be there..

but anyways.. i'm a known over planner and a known worrier...LOL i know this about myself... but when it comes down too the line i always have fun.. and with my hubby he dont care.. he said he will do whatever i plan.. so its no biggie to him..LOL
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy