Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss i know i know ya'll are proably in the Vacation Planning forums; about ready to kill me... but one more question or you opinon really when do you think the halloween party will be less crowed?? the 30th its on a tuesday ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

i know i know ya'll are proably

about ready to kill me... but one more question or you opinon really

when do you think the halloween party will be less crowed??

the 30th its on a tuesday or the 2nd which even though its after halloween it is a friday?

i was thinking halloween day.. then i was thinking the 2nd because its after halloween then the dinning lady pointed out it was a friday..

so would hte 30th be better its a tuesday but it is the day before halloween??
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'd go with the Tuesday. It's gonna be less crowded than Halloween night or a Friday night.

the dining people are going to hate me.. i'll have to change my dining plans one more time
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't know if you can count on Tuesday being less crowded than Friday. Having gone to MNSSHP for the past six years in a row, here's my reasoning:

Tuesday is the 30th...the day before Halloween. I'm thinking that there will be a lot of locals at this event because they will be Trick-or-Treating in their neighborhoods on Wednesday. Since it is a school night, the park will probably clear a bit after the HalloWishes. By November 2nd, many parents will be "Halloweened out". But, since that is a Friday night, you're probably going to get quite a few teens and adult locals.

I guess what I'm saying is that, historically this party is very popular - especially as you get closer to Halloween. Halloween day is always a sold out event! For lower crowds, we've had the best luck going to one of the earlier parties. This year we're going on September 28th. I don't know that you should change your plans because you think the crowds might be lower on Tuesday.

Remember though, even when the crowds are high for MNSSHP, they are still much lower than they are during the daytime because of the limited number of tickets sold. We go mainly for the atmosphere and special events...not to ride the attractions. Whenever you go, slow down and enjoy the experience - it's a great time!

thanks gal pal.. i was basicly wanting to go when it isnt as crwded not for the rides but for my lil.. she will be a stroller and stuff and if the place is packed and you cant move which i have heard it gets that way when its sold out i haved its really hard to enjoy..

i dont know what to do.. i'm tore but i better figure it out soon before the tickets are all sold out!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've only been to MNSSHP twice, but neither evening was really crowded. Neither time we attended was in the last week of October, however. Remember, it's a hard ticket event, and tickets, I believe, are limited. It's a fun night, and you shouldn't worry about crowds generally.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

i'm so excited i cant wait to go!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy