Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss what other halloween activites are there? in the Vacation Planning forums; i was wondering if any other halloween activites are there going on at the world.. other than MNSSHP.. because we wont be doing it on halloween night so were either ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

what other halloween activites are there?

i was wondering if any other halloween activites are there going on at the world.. other than MNSSHP.. because we wont be doing it on halloween night so were either going to MGM or AK that day and they close early in the evening so i was trying to find something halloweenie going on halloween night
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    There is a hay-ride at fort wilderness

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think Boardwalk would be a good choice. If I remember correctly, they have all kinds of free activities down there on Halloween and great places to grab a bite to eat.

It would be an easy bus ride from AK or boat ride from MGM. Plus, if your hubby isn't in the mood for the kiddie stuff but likes sports, he can duck into the ESPN Club for a quick beer.

If that doesn't work out, I'd head down to DtD. I'll bet most of the shops will be giving out trinkets or treats on Halloween.

thanks ladies.. if anyone else knows of anything else let me know... so i know what to plan for that evening
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    IMHO, unless you're coming from the MK, the Haunted Hayrack Ride is kind of a pain to get to. It's by the Trading Post at Fort Wilderness. Just a boat ride away from MK but a two or three bus rides from anywhere else. Plus it's kind of scary for little ones with the appearance of the Headless Horseman.

nothing scares my daughter.. unless its a vacum and she starting to warm up to it...LOL but people and dark and stuff like that dont scare her.. but we will be coming from either AK or MGM were not sure which yet.. because were going to the MNSSHP on the 2nd whereever we go on that day will be cut short... we spent the whole day in MGM last time and saw ALOT just a few bits and pieces thing we didnt see so we figure it and AK will be shorts days.. with AK closing so early

i just have to choose..

on the 31st AK has extra evening hours but if i go to MGM on that day i can stay and watch fantasmic again.. if we go to AK on the 2nd then will have to live early because i have dinner at the liberty at 5:10 and if we go to MGM then i will leave early and miss fantasmic..

choices choices...
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy