Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Disney for young lovers in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok, I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18. We plan on spending a few days in WDW at the approval of our parents. Now, one thing I've noticed is that ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

Disney for young lovers

Ok, I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18.

We plan on spending a few days in WDW at the approval of our parents.
    Now, one thing I've noticed is that WDW can be a place for couples, however, this is usually the case with married couples or couples over the age of 20.

I was wondering, what are some things that we can do to make our trip extra special?
    I mean, I've heard all the original ones, like telling a CM why you're there and they'll do something nice.

However, we're both HUGE romantics and romantic walks are all we need to be happy.

So, any tips you have would be appreciative.

P.S.
    One thing I really really wanna do is just a romantic walk. Where are some nice SECLUDED areas in WDW where we can kidna escape the crowds?
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Port Orleans: Riverside is really spread out and just screams for romantic walks. It's spread out and somewhat secluded.

Also, walk along some of the resort beaches and watch the fireworks from one of the resort beaches.

There's also a nature trail at Fort Wilderness that may not be bad. It starts at the resort. I've never been on it, but it would be a walking place. I haven't been able to go as my party always believes they will be eaten by bears (yes on disney property.. don't get me started!)

otherwise just have fun and make sure you go on things together. If you can dish out the money spend the money for dinner at the california grill and watch the fireworks from there.

i'm sure i'll have more ideas but right now that's all my brain has!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I like those ideas! I didn't think of Port Orleans at all.

Thank you very much
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Maybe go on a horse ride over at Fort Wilderness. We like renting the mini racers together and taking them out for a spin on the water. Pending on where you are staying each hotel has it's own area that you can walk along at night, over at Pop we go over to the bridge and sit there. And feed the ducks and rabbits. And just walk along hourglass lake.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We're coming up on our 16th anniversary, but my wife and I started dating when I was 18 and she was 16.

Maybe we're weird, but the most romantic thing we can do is simply share a good time together. More so than a quiet romantic walk, for us riding rolller coasters, going dancing in a crowded club, anything exciting and/or adrenaline-filled ... it really heightens our "romantic feelings."
    -- Eric

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Hahaha well I'm 21 and my boyfriend (soon to my fiance is 23 and Disneyworld is our favorite vacation destination. Now some people will cringe here but I'm sure they can all find somewhere deep down inside where they were once a young romantic and smile about it. A makeout session on Spaceship Earth, the People Mover, and the Haunted Mansion are fun. Of course, you'll need to ride each of these rides a second time because if you're anything like me, you can't stand to miss seeing anything. A sunset barefoot walk over at the Wilderness Lodge beach is very romantic. Wilderness Lodge is very cozy in my opinion. If your feet hurt after long hours of walking at the parks and you decide, "thanks, but I'd rather ride now", spend a day on a boat. It can be fun to ride the ferry in Epcot repeatedly. Hope you enjoy your trip!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!