Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Pirate & Princess Party in the Vacation Planning forums; I have sort of a weird question.... While I will be working in Disney World, the Pirate/Princess Party will be going on....What I am wondering is, do teenage girls generally ...
    Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Pirate & Princess Party

I have sort of a weird question....

While I will be working in Disney World, the Pirate/Princess Party will be going on....What I am wondering is, do teenage girls generally get really dressed up for this? I'm talking ball gown type dressed-up...or do they wear like, cocktail dresses or what? I am really tempted to buy a ball gown for this event. I think it has something to do with the fact that I didn't attend my Junior Prom or my Senior Ball and I really want the chance to actually feel like a princess (im so corny lol) But if I'm going to be the only girl in the park dressed like this, then I don't want to bother! Any help would be fantastic! I am going to the mall tomorrow to look for a dress so if anyone could answer soon that would be wonderful! Thanks!

disneygirl17 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I asked this question on another forumaI also go to. My sister who is 15 just got a prom dress on clearance for $12 for the P&P party. She also got some pirate stuff....she said she wants to go as a princess but she isn't sure how comfortable the dress will be. We will be there on the 21st. I am planning on buying a crown to wear but now dress. I am going to get my husband some stuff and I am not sure what my Mom is doing.

From my understanding entire families dress up. I would dress up if you want to. No harm! If you feel uncomfortable you can always change just bring a change of clothes and store them in a locker.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i would dress up!!! i would so dress up!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I went this January I wore a tiara I brought out in the parks and the kids dressed up. I did see quite a few adults dressed up so I say go for it. It such an awesome party I hope they keep it as a regular event.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I say dress up and have FUN with it.

I'm no spring chicken but I'm going to the Pirate & Princess Party Sept. 3 and plan to dress as a Princess, going all out if I can. I'm going to a great costume shop a couple of miles from where I work that has abslolutely evey type of costume you could want (including Cinderella, Snow White, Evil Queens, etc.) and all the accessories to go with it.

I hear Pirate & Princess is a fun night for young and old alike. And, how fun will it be to dress up as a Princess and go to a Party at the Magic Kingdom!?

Let us how if you decide to dress up. Have a great time.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach