Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Trying To Help Friends... in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad I love the Word file! I saved it myself. I hope your friends can take advice to heart and use it to their advantage. Thanks. I ...
    WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    I love the Word file! I saved it myself. I hope your friends can take advice to heart and use it to their advantage.
    Thanks. I have it saved on my computer, so whenever someone is going to WDW for the first time, I just give a copy to them. Pass it on to anyone else who may need it. It's mostly from personal experience mixed in with what I have learned from shows and books.
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I have it saved on my computer too! Thanks again WDWFan08!

Keep the tip coming she is checking frequently!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFan08 View Post
    Thanks. I have it saved on my computer, so whenever someone is going to WDW for the first time, I just give a copy to them. Pass it on to anyone else who may need it. It's mostly from personal experience mixed in with what I have learned from shows and books.
    I've added a few things to it myself that I think may help. Now if I could only turn all of these tips into money I could go to WDW now
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Here's one: Find out which parks are having Extra Magic hours (especially morning). Extra Magic hours (in the morning) is when on-property Disney guests get the benefit to go into one of the parks an hour earlier before other guests. This will give you and your family some time to hit the rides that are most likely to get crowded within the first hour of opening. Extra Magic hours also applies in the evenings, for an extra 3 hours after park closing (mostly to outside Disney guests). Check out this web page for hours and information: Extra Magic Hours. I'll see if I can add more. Hope that'll help!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFan08 View Post
    Here's one: Find out which parks are having Extra Magic hours (especially morning). Extra Magic hours (in the morning) is when on-property Disney guests get the benefit to go into one of the parks an hour earlier before other guests. This will give you and your family some time to hit the rides that are most likely to get crowded within the first hour of opening. Extra Magic hours also applies in the evenings, for an extra 3 hours after park closing (mostly to outside Disney guests). Check out this web page for hours and information: Extra Magic Hours. I'll see if I can add more. Hope that'll help!
    I thought ALL EMH applied only to guests who were staying on Disney property?
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    I thought ALL EMH applied only to guests who were staying on Disney property?
    It does. I think the wording (I obviously understood the way I was writing and thinking) might have confused you. I meant when the park closes at it's usual time to outside Disney guests (those who are not staying at on-property resorts). Does that make sense? Hah...let me see...mainly, Extra Magic hours is only for those Disney Guests who are staying in on-property resorts within the Walt Disney World resort. I apologize about the confusion. I usually do clarify myself, but I guess this time around, I did not. I'm sorry about that!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12