Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss General Vacation Planning Questions in the Vacation Planning forums; Is there still the band/orchastra that plays in the lobby of the grand floridian? Is the Electric Water Pagent still done? Would you recommend Whispering Canyon Cafe or Artist Pointe ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Lightbulb General Vacation Planning Questions

Is there still the band/orchastra that plays in the lobby of the grand floridian?

Is the Electric Water Pagent still done?

Would you recommend Whispering Canyon Cafe or Artist Pointe for dinner the first night your there?

Has any one ever done the camp fire program at fort wilderness where they tell stories and show movies?

flutter is offline Moderator
    Hi I don't know about the Grand Floridian
    they still do Electric water parade
    I have never bee to Whispering canyon or Artist point
    I have done the campfire at Ft wilderness it was cute and fun if you have the time.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Hey Kellie,

For a meal at the Wilderness Lodge, do you want fun and crazy or calm and relaxing? Whispering Canyon is a fully interactive meal. Artist Point is much more calm and relaxing. I enjoyed Whispering Canyon but like 50's Prime TIme you have to be in the mood for it when you are eating. It is a blast.

We had fun at the 50's Prime Time diner maybe we will try there and then watch the water pagent. Maybe if we have time do the campfire

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Am hoping

Hope the Water Pageant is still running, I am planning our first night's dinner around it. We are eating at the Whispering Canyon! Hope it's fun since I told my friend that we weren't eating at "That weird place you told me about" - 50's Prime Time.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Kellie,
    Artists Pointe is really a place for a nice quiet relaxing meal- the blueberry cobbler was awesome. I took a picture of it (food is soooo a part of all our vacations). I'll post the pic when I get a chance. I loved it - but then I love salmon (we split that). My hubby had mixed feelings. We werent dressed up - so we felt kinda out of place- but the food was good. And just walking around the Wilderness Lodge was great! - so either choice is good. Are you doing the HDDR? Got to do that if you get the chance- we loved it!
    Have fun - going back to the home land so soon! I'm jealous but sooo happy for you!!!

we were thinking of doing the luau at the polynesian resort. We saw the old version in 2000. My nieces loved HDDR haven't been since i was little. Thanks for your help everyone!!!

Marie you can come along with us if you would like