Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss a 100 days to go!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; I know...isn't it kinda sad?...
    StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I know...isn't it kinda sad?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!

Boardwalk or Beach Club?

I need some help. I got an email from my travel agent yesterday. Disney opened up a discount for tickets the week we are going. We can save about $350 and my friends will save about $450. The problem is, she couldn't get it to pop up for the Boardwalk where we are currently booked. She suggested switching to the Beach Club. She rates them exactly equal. I have no idea, I have never been to both. The reason I chose the Boardwalk was the atmosphere of the actual Boardwalk. Anybody have any opinions?
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Ooo that's a toss up!
    *Natalie*

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    i'd swap, if you dont mind staying at either, saving some $$$ means more to spend when you get there!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    By all mean, switch!!!

The Beachclub is even closer to Epcot, just as close to the action on the boardwalk as Boardwalk itself. Plus, you will have access to Stormalong Bay AND save money.

I like the Boardwalk but I LOVE the Beachclub.

I say go for it!

Thanks! I just sent the travel lady an email to switch us. I was trying to do the 360 tour on the Disney site and it must be down.
    That is a nice chunk of change to be able to spend. Now I won't have to come up with any more. I never purchase the water parks and more option with my tickets, but this includes it. Maybe we will stop at DisneyQuest.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    $50.00 wouldn't be much, but you are talking some good spending money. I guess having a good travel agent is really helpful.
    I like DisneyQuest, but I've been fortunate to attend when it wasn't too busy. I love the cars up on one of the upper floors where one person drives and the other aims rubber balls at other cars.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    BTW - another fun thing they have been doing at the Beach Club is setting up an inflatable gigantic movie screen on the beach and playing Disney movies in the eveings. Every time I went by, there were quite a few folks enjoying .

Ooorrr... you could put your extra cash towards seeing La Nouba...it was fantastic, especially if you guys are into shows
    *Natalie*

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Won't be long before Chrissy and family will be back and posting stories and pictures galore. And the best part....when they return, the rest of us will be that much closer to our departure.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

94 days for me! 35 days for you!
    I was reading the email from my travel agent and she wrote 7 day premium ticket package. I looked it up on the Disney site and there is no way she could have upgraded us to that for free. I then went to mousesavers and it is listed under the winter 2008 package. Free water park and park hopping- kind of like the ultimate park tickets of yesteryear. Definitely not what she typed (which was way too good to be true) but a great deal! I'm so excited I can't stand it.
    Yesterday was Tahya's 9th birthday. She is going with me for her first trip. One of the first things out of her mouth after I said happy birthday was "I can't wait to go to Disney with you!" Too cute.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    So if its 94 days for you, its 192 for me i think. Time will fly, it'll be you in WDW and I'll be taking over this thread, wondering what ride you are on, how your resort is, what your photos will look like, oh i'm getting excited just thinking about it LOL (but i miss Chrissy being around here)
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary

yeah, things sure are quiet without her... I'm at 117 days
    *Natalie*

I know! I so wonder what she is doing right now. Maybe she is on the Safari right now.

I've just been looking at the official Disney Contemporary information pages, I am so excited i really feel like i could scream out loud! Does anyone else get that hyped or am i just a little
    x FIONA x

Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast