Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss a 100 days to go!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; You don't want to start packing when I do...you'll be tripping over your suitcase for weeks. I have a stash of things in a bag on my dresser with presents ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    You don't want to start packing when I do...you'll be tripping over your suitcase for weeks.
    I have a stash of things in a bag on my dresser with presents to bring home. While the rest of you plan dinners and shows, I just stash stuff to take home. DD takes care of dining and special events. I have reserved the presidential suite, but it's way way off property - about 20 minutes to be exact. The pool could be heated, but at the price of oil, it probably won't be. Of course, I'm still chopping at the bit to leave.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Ok, so I can't be the only one working on crafts for my trip. Cindy...what are you working on right now? Any projects?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

I was waiting for us to hear from Cindy, but she must be busy with her projects.
    I'm not working on any right now FOR my trip. I did machine embroider a few Christmas cards till I realized that they were going to cost me more to mail. That cooled for my desire for making too many more. I ordered some Christmas craft books that continue a series I started several years ago. They will be waiting for me at home; sort of my Christmas present to me.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I'm not really working on anything for my trip right at the moment. I finally just finished my ornament project which took a long time. I have got to get going on the autograph books. I also always make my Christmas cards. That is a huge process so I really need to get started on that too.

We just finally got our new confirmation in the mail yesterday after we switched over to the Beach Club. I still owe $3000! I need to put that in my DH's bills to pay pile. Do you think he'll notice if I slide it in between the cable bill and the heat bill?

I'm finally under 80 days!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Naaaahhh...he shouldn't notice

V, you're so close. Take a pic of the embroidered cards, I wanna check um out!
    *Natalie*

I didn't think to take a picture of the cards before I mailed them today. Sorry. If I still have one more left, I'll post a picture of it.

20 days and counting down! I think I can rationalize starting to pack in about 10 days. I know, I know. My family, also, thinks I'm crazy.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Well at 10 days out you can usually check the forcast and get an idea of what the weather will be. I'll probably be at least partially packed about a week before, so only the stuff that I need to use leading up to leaving have to be packed at the last minute (ie makeup, toothbrush, etc.)

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

It's ok...totally normal...I drag my suitcase up from the basement a good month before "Go Time" yet it never fails that an hour before we leave for the Detroit Airport, I'm cramming in a bunch of "in case I need it" items.
    *Natalie*

I have a lot of the normal packing stuff already at my house. The things I'm most concerned about are the gifts I need to bring with me, or my list sewing supplies that I need to restock while I'm home.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Black Friday! Haha, that's a holiday in my house. My dad and I have a tradition of going out shopping and fighting for the hot ticket items every year. We were in line at 4 for Target. The lady in front of us in the check out line had a total of 3200!...which she paid in CASH! It was especially funny cause she had her Carharts on, so we could tell she had camped out last night. Anyhoo, that's my fun story for the day! Just think, all you Christmas Disney goers are even closer to your trip now **Jealous**
    --Nat
    *Natalie*

By this time, in two weeks, I will have landed in Orlando! Yippee. I have 2 Christmas parties. 1 brunch, 2 meetings, and 2 concerts to attend. I have a restaurant to decorate, and 150 ornaments to deliver. The house needs to be cleaned, and I have 2 presents to finish. Boy, am I going to need this vacation.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Can you bring back some florida sunshine when you return please V, hope you have a wonderful time while you're there.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Temps have been staying in the 70's and 80's (23-26C). We're keeping our fingers crossed that it stays a bit longer. We've never celebrated Christmas in FL when the weather was that warm. I'll do what I can to bring some of that sunshine with me. Keep in mind, I'm taking it back with me in June.

Yes! Yes! I am down to single digits. Even more importantly, I finished decorating the restaurant. One item off the todo list. CHECK!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Good job V! 9 days! I am so giddy for you-
    I am down to 64. The time is just dragging by- but we promised Caroline it could while she was down there.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast