Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss a 100 days to go!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Well Cindy, I think the only solution to that problem is that you MUST buy a new "Save for Disney" outfit to replace it...
    StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Well Cindy, I think the only solution to that problem is that you MUST buy a new "Save for Disney" outfit to replace it
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Are we gonna have to send out a search party for Chrissy?
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Mount up, pilgrims! We need to look under every tree, hedge, and bush.
    We'll stop by the Disney Store on the way to replace that shirt.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Let's not forget to check behind her sewing machine. She's probably up to some craft project that she can't take herself away from.
    *Natalie*

I can't believe that I will have already slept in my own bed one time by this time next week. (Remember, I'm staying in the house I've never lived in yet, but I do have a bed there.) I completed distribution of the Christmas ornaments for my club today. Hurray! Tomorrow is a club meeting. The reception was canceled. Two parties and some house cleaning and I'm clear to go. Wait, maybe I should pack a suitcase.

Still no Chrissy. Halloween is over. What could she be sewing that would keep her away so long! Even I come up for air at some point. She has some spla'n to do.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    yes I also am wondering what happend to chrissy. Chrissy if your out there, I hope everything is alright. Come back soon!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    please come back!!!!!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Four days to go! This morning I realized that maybe I can get my suitcase down off the top shelf today. Actually, I need to get the spare bedroom uncluttered 1) so that the room is clean 2) so I have ironed clothes to wear now and for packing 3) so I have a place to PUT my suitcase while it's being packed. Some of you are already heading to WDW for mousefest. I hope you have a great time. Wish I was going to be there too, but I'll have a better chance next year. Won't it be terrible if I can't make it....because I'm a working cm?

V, you're gonna become a CM? My grandmother is becoming a CM again this year (she and my grandfather worked Braves Spring Training at WWoS before he passed away) so I'm looking forward to scoring some "family benefits" this year on my vacation. Do you have any idea what exactly you'd like to do?
    *Natalie*

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I wonder if Chrissy is trapped on the farm without a computer like Vixen. I wish I had her phone number- I'd call her. I do have Vixen's though, and Vixen has Chrissy's.

I went to the mall last night to grab something, and can you believe- I did not stop at the Disney store to replace the shirt?! I know it. So not like me.
    I'm pretty sure that Disney has emailed me at least twice since then with some coupon to shop online. I might just have to do that on my lunch.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

As a cm, I would like to become a "close personal friend of Micky Mouse". I don't know if I'll be able to achieve that goal, but I think there are so many opportunities at WDW, that I'll be able to find something that best utilizes my capabilities.

You mean you can actually not walk INTO a Disney store as you pass by? Maybe you didn't actually get within 15 feet of the door. That might have been the reason. At first I thought you were getting coupons to shop in the Disney store and I wanted to know why I wasn't getting those. Then I noticed that there were coupons for on-line shopping. I get one of those per day. I placed two orders recently, and from the quantity of email I now receive, I'm thinking I'm the only customer they have.

You are correct V. I was at the complete other end of the mall from the Disney Store. I just could not muster the energy to haul my wretched body anywhere. And I thought I was the only on-line customer they had! They should be sending me a Christmas card, they know me so well.

I like to call the close personal friends the bodyguards. Unless it isn't the bodyguard you are talking about. Which just now dawned on me! I can't wait to find out what you are going to get to do when they hire you!

I, too, will be very interested to see where I end up at WDW.

Down to three days, boys and girls! Are we excited yet? You BET! Suitcase is filling up. I get the whole day to stay home and pack and clean. No meetings or activities till the evening. We're supposed to attend MVMCP on Friday or Saturday next week. (DD hasn't let us know what night she got.) Can't wait to find out where we have our "special" dinner for this trip. DD takes care of reserved seating. AND we should have tickets for the Candlelight Ceremony as well. Now if I didn't have to go to the dentist for a cleaning, the trip would be perfect. I bet very few of you plan a dental visit in your trip to WDW. I truly know how to have a good time.

Time to clean!

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    You are correct V. I was at the complete other end of the mall from the Disney Store. I just could not muster the energy to haul my wretched body anywhere. And I thought I was the only on-line customer they had! They should be sending me a Christmas card, they know me so well.
    !
    I hate TDS at Northpark - I've only been in twice since resigning as a CM and both times got worse service than I get at the Davenport Walmart. I noticed that they don't do Plush Mountain now that I'm not there to take care of it...they just pile the plush in there. So sad!

BTW - I do still get coupons for shopping in the store and have been throwing them away. Next time I get one, I'll try to remember to offer it up here.

Oh, yeah. I will be PM-ing you my address.
    The thing I am most sad about is the amount, or lack thereof, of items for adults! That whole front section used to be only adults.
    It always seems to me that one of the cash wraps is always under construction too with all sorts of gobbly-gook piled up back there. So unsightly! Well, there is my rant for the day.

Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast