Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss a 100 days to go!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm down to the single digits! I'm tempted with pulling the suitcase out but I may wait till next Tuesday when it's my next full day off cause I know ...
    fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I'm down to the single digits! I'm tempted with pulling the suitcase out but I may wait till next Tuesday when it's my next full day off cause I know there will be some shopping to be done (and I don't have the time this weekend).

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Looks like we'll be in the area at the same time. Make sure you print out a DWT tag so I have a better chance of finding you. It's a Small World ...after all.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Suitcase is packed - with the exception of the last minute stuff: ipod, chargers etc. Have given myself a last minute craft project. Just found out some close friend's of my dd are expecting. We will see them next weekend, so I want to have some baby gifts to bring to them. A friend told me that she freezes milk and bread between trips (she goes out of town a lot). Since the stores will be closed when we arrive back in London on 1 January, I thought ahead to get both for my freezer. Two more sleeps!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    There are no stores open on NYD in London that sell milk, even for limited hours?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Not sure, so I'm not taking any chances. I just expect everything to be locked up tight.

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Have tons of fun V!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

It's definitely a goal.

As for NYD - we also will be arriving very early in the morning. I don't sleep on planes, so chances are slim that we'd be awake enough or have the energy to got out scouting for supplies. Come Wednesday morning, if I don't have a few essentials in the flat, I'll have to go to the store before I could get a decent breakfast.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Breakfast, shmeakfast.
    One more sleep and then you are on your way! Travel safe my friend!
    Will you get to post to us while you are in Florida? I am hoping so!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

A good shower and breakfast is the only way to start the day. Some people have coffee. I need a shower and breakfast.
    One more sleep! I rearranged my suitcase yesterday, but realize now that I could 3 pieces in my hanging bag, so I want to pull things out and start over. It's just another way of organized the top and bottom layers.

Yes, I will have computer access while I'm home - which actually is home - I just don't live there full-time. DD is recouping from a bout of viral pneumonia, so we'll be taking it easy the first week we are home. I'm hoping that she'll be getting her energy back in time to enjoy our visit.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Have a wonderful time V, hope your DD is feeling better soon.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

She is on the mend. It will just take a week of mom's nursing and doing for which will hope help her turn the corner.
    Just realized I hadn't put my passport in my bag. Better to think of that tonight than on my way to the airport tomorrow AM.
    DH has been tracking the weather. The next week will be awesome! By the weekend, the weather starts to take a nose-dive, but it still beats the temps. in MN where the rest of my family live and London. (Currently in London, it is drizzling and the AM temp is supposed to be in the low 40F with freezing Monday night.) Time to get on that plane!

Holey moley! I leave at the end of this week! And the Travel Channel is running all the Disney shows too! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I saw that too Rachel! I love it when Travel Channel does that!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

I probably should start a trip report thread, but this thread will do fine.
    We started the evening with dinner at Raglan Road. I had a great portabello mushroom sandwich. We walked around Pleasure Island for a bit waiting for our dd. It was very festive; music, decorations, and street performers. From there we headed out to a Christmas party at a private home.

Earlier today I said that no one would really want to live vicariously through me on this trip. I'm rescinding that claim after attending a party this evening. The party was in the home of the most avid Disney collectors I've ever met. Picture a four bedroom house filled with the most beautiful and rare collectible Disney memorabilia imaginable. I counted 15 big figs before I lost my concentration and got wrapped up looking at other collectibles. There were small figures, sketches, cells, stamps, signs, kitchenware, along with towels, soap, door mats, and wallpaper. If there was wall space, there were pictures hanging from floor to ceiling. Oh, and of course, a live Christmas tree with gorgeous Disney bulbs. It was a Disney geek dream come true to just walk from room to room and be surrounded by so many beautiful pieces of art.

Sounds like my kind of party! Ahhh less than 48 hours to go for me!

Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast