Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss a 100 days to go!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; sigh...yey! I'm really trying so hard to be excited for you...I am. I think I'm more jealous than anything. What a rough, long week of school/clinical. At least at the ...
    StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    sigh...yey! I'm really trying so hard to be excited for you...I am. I think I'm more jealous than anything. What a rough, long week of school/clinical. At least at the end of the week I can come back and live vicariously through you all. Last Friday, Adam's older sister had a baby girl so I'm an aunt now! This gives Adam all the more reason to plan Disney trips into the budget for years to come as we can now use the excuse of..."O, we're going so we can take Elayna...it's not about us at all!"
    Hoping this link works for you all:
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b2...3/HPIM0144.jpg

Chrissy, did you try the butterfinger dessert yet? It got rave reviews at my Labor Day party. It was literally gone in a matter of minutes (or at least as soon as everyone could get their paws on it!)
    According to my facebook ticker, I have 169 days until I'm in Disney next time. So far away. Darn it all! I'm looking to get a Minnie Mouse dressed up like a nurse pin to wear on my lab coat. Especially this rotation in Peds, it would be a could conversation piece for the kids. Who doesn't love Minnie?

The more we talk, the more I'm really starting to think the proposal is going to happen in Florida. Adam's been acting kinda funny when I bring up the trip. He even mentioned once that he didn't know if he was going to go in order to save money, which, if you know him, you know it's his really bad way of trying to create a surprise. He's as transparent as glass. O well, I love him for it.

Where all do you have your ressies for dinner?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    what a lil princess and i love the name!!!
    and i put the trip of on bug all the time.. its for her... hello shes 2... she dont think these things out...LOL

and its ok to be green.. months back ... i was green too.. but now as it gets nearer.. i'm just excited!

i hadnt tried the desert yet because.. i havent had a family get together.. and my hubby dont eat stuff like that.. but i'm hosted thanksgiving so i plan on making it then forsure.

that is so cute of him to try to play it off.. when we started talking about marriage.. he was down on a 10 day trip to visit me..keep in mind we met online.. in July..met in person Labor day weekend.. and got married Halloween 2003.. but even though we never knew each other.. our families knew each other as far back as we can remember.. my mom went to a one room school with his dad back in the day..but we just accidentally found each other.. or should i say fate.. but anyways as a joke while he was visiting me his brother told everyone we went to Gatlinburg and got married... his mom and dad were mad! he is the baby.. and his dad is a preacher and wanted to marry him when he got married.. well that is what got us talking.. and after it got mentioned if it wasnt the end of his trip we were going to go to gatlinburg.. but he left the next day to go back to work.. well that week.. i didnt know it.. he bought the ring..and it was perfect.. white gold and one big stone.. perfectly classic!! and even the right size.. he used his pinky finger to gauge size...LOL

but when i come up 2 weeks later he had a big plan to ask me... but his nephew borrowed his car and the ring was in the car and he got it out.. and it was in his pocket and he was working so scared he was going to lose it when we went to lunch he proposed in the parking lot of Autozone...LOL thats who he works for..

he told me to close my eyes and open my mouth.. which he is ALWAYS finding new sour candy that is just nasty!!! and i figured it was something like that.. when he told me to open my eyes.. there it was.. the ring was inside a rose.. and he was down on one knee!!

his nephew blow the big thing he had planned..LOL

when his nephew was in from alaska this summer.. me and him talked.. and he was like that day i borrowed brents car he kind of acted like he was mad at me... and told him what the deal was.. and he was like REALLY!! i didnt know!!!! oh man!! i'm so sorry...LOL

that was our story....LOL

ok back to my plans..

we are eating the first night at planet hollywood at like 5.. i figured we'd go to animal kingdom the first day.. and maybe MK after we eat.. they have extra hours that night.

tuesday were eating at the storybook breakfast with the princesses at 8:40 i cant get a earlier time.. and then dinner at coral reef at 6pm.. were spending the day at epcot.

wednesday( our anni) is breakfast at chef mickey's and then MGM and then i'm going to try to get tickets for the haunted hayride.. but i cant get them until that morning.. and maybe trick or treat DTD or the boardwalk.

thursday is MK day and we have breakfast at the crystal palace and were just going to spend the day here..

friday is MNSSHP night and we may relax and sleep in and maybe go to park or just relax for the day and enjoy the party that night.. we also have dinner at the liberty tavern at 5pm so hopefully we can eat and be out in time for the parades and shows
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

42 days and i'm heading to Texas for a week.. so i'll catch ya'll when i get back or maybe i can get online there... my mom is moving so i dont know if they have net access just yet or not??? Gosh i hope so! but if not i'll see ya'll either Friday or Saturday depending on if we leave out thursday or friday
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

i'm 4 hours away from 38 days.. so who is close to getting to go to disney too??
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I've got 20 days!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

woohoo!!! we went a full report when you return!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Chrissy, thanks for the support! School's nuts. O well...it takes my mind away from how long I have until trip time. You are soooo close now! I remember that 40 days FLEW and with you going to Texas, it'll be even quicker. I can't wait to hear the whole report.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    70 days for me!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    If it all works out, we will be there at the same time Veritas! Hmm, another DWT mini meet perhaps? the7thAve will be there too!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Great We'll be there 1-9 DEC
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Stay tuned!

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    17 days for me!!!
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

woo hoo i'm finally back home and i have 36 days to go!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Welcome back Chrissy! Here's hoping your last 36 days should go by quickly (I'll hit my 45 days out on Halloween )

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    OMG Chrissy, your number of days to go seems to be going down so fast now!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast