Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss ? about dropping of luggage in the Vacation Planning forums; ok our check n time isnt until 3(of course) how early before 3 can we drop off our luggage and get our keys with our tickets? so we can go ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

? about dropping of luggage

ok our check n time isnt until 3(of course) how early before 3 can we drop off our luggage and get our keys with our tickets? so we can go to the park on the first day
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    7 Am
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

that is way cool!!. because i'm thinking of getting there early the day before or near orlando and getting a room sleeping a lil while and driving on in checking our luggage and heading to the parks.. thanks Vixen

**** ONLY 30 MORE DAYS**** i cant wait to hear your report
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    We are actually getting there a day early and staying offsite further up I-4/International Dr. area. We are gong to DTD that nite and this way we are able to relaxe the next morn a bit and not be road weary from driving very far. Try Hotels.com or one of the other sites to look for something. You can find decent hotel/motel for around $35-$50 some bucks. Read the Reviews on them! Oh ...and YW
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    When we went in 2005 we drove and stayed about 50 miles from orlando. We got at our resort at about 10 am and our room wasn't ready but they gave us our room keys so we could go to the parks.

thanks guys.. i think i'll do that.. and i think i will try that name your own price at priceline.. i did it once for a room in Ciny and i got a exe. suite with full kitchen for $20 a night!! i was completely shocked!!

but i'll book that closer to time to leave.. or just pick a place when we get ready to stop..we dont check in until monday and after brent gets off work on friday were free to do what we want.. so we may leave then and i'll give him a day in that other park if he wants to cave in on his boycott(he is doing this because they got rid of kong)
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    75 Days Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh so close so close! This time will fly now
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

i know! i'm going nuts!!.. its getting so close and the lady at the disney store was letting me look thru their set up book at how the costumes will be set up so i could see what they will be getting... i can feel halloween coming.. i notice that one tree in my yard is starting to turn colors already!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

dcbush12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am from Ohio....far far from Disney World
    im flying into disney world for the first time. how long after the bus drops you off does your luggage show up? and also if checkout is by like 11, but our flight isnt until 6, do they let us keep our luggage there so we can enjoy the parks that last day until our flight?
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    Aug. 2008----Coronado Springs (Engaged!)
    Dec. 2009----POFC (Honeymoon!!)
    June 2010----PORS

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Your luggage will arrive about 3-4 hours after you do. Make sure you pack essentials and whatever you need the first day in a carryon and take it with you.

Yes, you can deposit your luggage at Luggage Services the morning you checkout. They'll give you a claim ticket. Then go enjoy your last day in the parks or wherever, and when you come back, give them the ticket and they'll get your luggage for you.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post

Yes, you can deposit your luggage at Luggage Services the morning you checkout. They'll give you a claim ticket. Then go enjoy your last day in the parks or wherever, and when you come back, give them the ticket and they'll get your luggage for you.
    Or if your airline is one that participates in ME Check In service w/boarding passes, you can just hand it off to the ME crew and I believe they open their counter at 5:30 am. Just remember tips are not included on the return trip so treat the Check In/Luggage folks like a Sky Cap. My Tip of the Day. Then all you have to do is be at the ME Bus stop 15 minutes in advance, having the whole day to enjoy the parks. Win/Win!! Have a magical trip.