Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Mouse Ears in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime I double-checked today and the infant and youth sizes are $7.00 and the adult size is $7.50. They cannot embroider stuffed animals. The CM said that ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime
    I double-checked today and the infant and youth sizes are $7.00 and the adult size is $7.50.

They cannot embroider stuffed animals. The CM said that they could do anything that can fit into a small hoop. This could be a blanket, shirt, hat, etc..., but no stuffed animals.
    The reason I asked is that the captain mouse ears you get on DCL are sorta "plushy." Picture the plush stitch hat, but more so. At least they when I sailed.
    They may fit in the small hoop.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    The reason I asked is that the captain mouse ears you get on DCL are sorta "plushy." Picture the plush stitch hat, but more so. At least they when I sailed.
    They may fit in the small hoop.
    The impression I got from the CM was that anything like a hat or something that was relatively flat could be embroidered. I would say that the captain mouse ears would qualify.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Bride ears

My neice decided the ears that she wanted were the ones made with the veil hanging down. Well, we were told they could not monogram that as the veil got in the way of the computer thing. They should make them detachable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12