Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Planning a trip for 08! in the Vacation Planning forums; We are planning my daughter's first trip to the world for December 08. On this trip will be my parents, my wife's mom, and then the 3 of us. We'll ...
    pgowder is offline B-Ticket Holder

Planning a trip for 08!

We are planning my daughter's first trip to the world for December 08. On this trip will be my parents, my wife's mom, and then the 3 of us. We'll be staying at WL.

Is there a site or does someone know how far out things can be booked? Such as reservation for BBBotique, dining, tours, Mickey's Very Merry, etc.

Also we want to give our parents the chance to pick out some of the places we eat. Is there a good site that shows all the table service resturants they can use as a guide?

Thanks!

jtrain75 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hello,
    most reservations can be booked 180 days out. Make sure you write down a copy of your reservation number they give you. Here's a link to a website for your dining questions Dining at Walt Disney World. They give you a breakdown of all the places to eat at all parks and hotels. It also gives you tips and other information to get the most out of your vacation. You may also want to keep in mind to create an itinerary of all the things you want to do and see everyday. It's easy to get caught up in the commando mode when you enter the parks that you forget to stop and soak in the atmosphere and enjoy all the little attention to detail. Have fun planning your trip!
    visit my website!!

1997- Honeymoon at the Yacht Club
    1999- Disney Cruise & Caribbean Beach Resort (lost 2 days in the park due to Hurricane Floyd)
    2004- Yacht Club & daughter's first visit to WDW
    2005- All Star Movies
    2006- All Star Sports
    2007- All Star Sports
    2008- USF Royal Pacific Resort and All Star Music
    2009- Beach Club
    2010- USF Royal Pacific Resort and Beach
    2011- Wilderness Lodge
    Club

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    allears.net is also a great place to check out menus and such... and they have to be 3 or older for the boutique.... i'm so sad about that... make next for my lil one
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

jtrain75 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    allears.net is also a great place to check out menus and such... and they have to be 3 or older for the boutique.... i'm so sad about that... make next for my lil one
    My little one is 4 and is excited to do the Boutique this year. She's also 38 1/2 inches so with a pair of tall shoes she can finally go on most of the rides with us...we're so excited!
    visit my website!!

1997- Honeymoon at the Yacht Club
    1999- Disney Cruise & Caribbean Beach Resort (lost 2 days in the park due to Hurricane Floyd)
    2004- Yacht Club & daughter's first visit to WDW
    2005- All Star Movies
    2006- All Star Sports
    2007- All Star Sports
    2008- USF Royal Pacific Resort and All Star Music
    2009- Beach Club
    2010- USF Royal Pacific Resort and Beach
    2011- Wilderness Lodge
    Club