Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Fantasmic Question in the Vacation Planning forums; During our trip in November, the Fantasmic has two showings (6:30 & 8) most nights. Does anyone have any recommendation on which would be best to go to? Thanks!!!!!...
    tharmscott is offline A-Ticket holder

Fantasmic Question

During our trip in November, the Fantasmic has two showings (6:30 & 8) most nights. Does anyone have any recommendation on which would be best to go to? Thanks!!!!!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I would pick the later one, the park is closing at 8 so since you need to go get your seat a while in advance, let's say at 7pm then you only lose an hour. If you watch the 6h30 one you won't have much time left to do much afterwards.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Found this little tip:

TIPS & FUN FACTS
    During the holidays and peak season, take advantage of the second showing of "Fantasmic!" It's typically easier to get a seat.

Okay, seems longer but the show is 25 minutes long. You'd be out of there by 7pm with an hour left in the park if you watched the first showing. I like watching the last show and then take my time strolling out of the park myself.

tharmscott is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks!!! We've never had the option of two shows when we've been there before and this is the first visit to WDW for the family going with us. They don't get to stay as long as us and I'm trying to squeeze in as much as possible for them.

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    I agree with the 2nd showing idea...its nice because it doesnt really start (usually) until the park is closing so you dont miss you out that really good end of the night time. And its always an awesome way to end your day too :0)

jdvm is offline A-Ticket holder
    We always hit the second show. I really don't like crowds and it seems like the second show always has more room than the first.
    John

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    This is good advice for *any* nighttime show that has two showings. Fantasmic, Wishes, Spectromagic, Illuminations, any of them. The second show will always be less crowded. Lots of parents with their kids want to just see the show and then get their kids to bed.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I did the 8:00 one and I think its best to do that one because its darker and you can see stuff better
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Def. later. Less kids.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!