Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss making reservations for dining and activities in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi Everyone! Im very excited about our trip to WDW and will be staying at WL in mid December. After reading the many threads, I realize I better start making ...
    carsc1 is offline A-Ticket holder

making reservations for dining and activities

Hi Everyone!

Im very excited about our trip to WDW and will be staying at WL in mid December. After reading the many threads, I realize I better start making reservations! We plan on attending MVMCP, seeing Cirque De Soleil, as well as the parasailing,boat rentals, and the sleigh ride at WL. My question is can I make reservations for all of these things, as well as the restaurant reservations all at the same time(during the same phone call I mean) Do I just call the 407-w-disney number and tell them I need to make several reservations?

Thanks all!
    Last edited by carsc1; 09-22-2007 at 11:53 PM.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    You can make reservations by calling 407 WDW DINE for food! I know you can book the MVMCP tickets online. Not sure about Cirque though
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    You can get Cirque tickets online at the Disney website. I put a link below to the page.

Walt Disney World Resort -

Thank you both for the information. We have the Magic Your Way Premium Package, which comes with Cirque tickets. However, I dont think the MVMCP tickets are part of the package are they? I am getting a lot of conflicting information on all the various Disney Boards especially concerning what restaurants are included on the DDP(namely the Downtown Disney restaurants) I still have a lot to sort out! LOL Thanks again for the info.

Carol

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    MVMCP are extra to purchase.

One more question. Again, we have the premium plan that includes the 1 hour Segway tour. We would like to do the 2 hour tour. Is it possible to upgrade and just pay the difference in cost? Has anyone ever done that?

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by carsc1 View Post
    Thank you both for the information. We have the Magic Your Way Premium Package, which comes with Cirque tickets.
    Unless you have actual tickets in your hand for a specific date and time, I doubt you have "real" tickets. More likely, your package comes with a voucher, and you still have to reserve your specific date/time tickets. I'd call the 407-W-DISNEY number and ask about that.

Quote Originally Posted by carsc1 View Post
    I am getting a lot of conflicting information on all the various Disney Boards especially concerning what restaurants are included on the DDP(namely the Downtown Disney restaurants) I still have a lot to sort out! LOL Thanks again for the info.
    l
    Don't ask random fan boards about it. Go straight to the source: http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/me...s/08Dining.pdf

As for your other question, I have no idea if you can upgrade the Segway tour that comes with the MYW Premium package. Call 407-WDW-TOUR to ask. . .

Paul Lalli