Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss What to do on such little time? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi all, Going to WDW on Nov 12 and leaving on Nov 15. Kids are 10, 9 & 8 yrs old. What can we do to make the most out ...
    ig Joe is offline A-Ticket holder

What to do on such little time?

Hi all,

Going to WDW on Nov 12 and leaving on Nov 15.
    Kids are 10, 9 & 8 yrs old.

What can we do to make the most out of our short vacation?

Our favorite parks are MK, MGM & we want to hit Animal Kingdom this time (missed it in 2002 because we all caught a bug). We really dont care for Epcot to much, so we were thinking of not going there.
    Last edited by ig Joe; 09-22-2007 at 11:12 PM.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Do AK first thing, hit everything that you'd like and if there's enough time, head over to MGM and catch a few attractions there and Fantasmic. The next day finish off MGM but remember to give yourself plenty of time for MK for the rest of the day. And then do your favs on the last day.

biskit11 is offline 1000th Happy Haunt
    I would start off with AK also. If you are staying on property and arriving really early they are having Morning Extra Magic Hours on the 12th. It may take you most of the day if you have not been there before to see everything. They close at 5 o'clock. After that you could hit MK for the first night of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party from 7-12 (tickets are extra!) or MGM is having Evening Extra Magic Hours which should give you an extra 3 hours after they close at 8 o'clock. I would start the next day with which ever park you were at the night before and finish everything you missed, and hit the last park that night or next morning, depending on how much you still want to do. They depending on when you are leaving on the 15th or the night of the 14th, I would go hit all your favorites before you leave. We always get to all 4 parks on our last day for one last ride on our favorites. Just check the park hours before you leave so you can make all you plans accordingly!

Enjoy your trip!!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    What days are you actually going to be in the parks? Are you staying on property? If you are you can take advantage of EMH , you can check the calender at the official disney site. If you are doing 3 days in the parks then I would do AK the first day, it closes early so then I would head either to DTD or some mini golf at Fantasia Gardens or WinterSummerland. 2nd day to MGM and maybe do the dinner plan for Fantasmic. 3rd day to MK and a memorable ending. If you do 1 park each day you can save money by not buying the hopper.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'd add a suggestion, but the best ones have already been stated. Instead....Have a great trip!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.