Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss I'm going!! in the Vacation Planning forums; YAY!! Our family has just planned a trip for Oct.19th through the 22nd We're going with a bunch of our friends and it's going to be amazing! Here's just a ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

I'm going!!

YAY!!

Our family has just planned a trip for Oct.19th through the 22nd

We're going with a bunch of our friends and it's going to be amazing! Here's just a sample of what we're gonna be doing:

Oct. 19th
    The boys don't have school on that day, however, the girls do. So, we'll be waiting until they get out. We leave at about 3.
    Arrival 7:30 - 9:00 pm

Once we get there, we will be checking into our hotel, The Yacht and Beach Club, and just hang out at the hotel and pool. Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba, at night.

Oct. 20th
    The adults will continue to be lounging about in the hotel and or local bar whilst the teens grab some park hoppers and do a triple-park-trifecta. Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and MGM. That night the teens will also be going to...something we need help

Oct. 21st
    The entire family will be going to Magic Kingdom for the day. At night, teens will stay behind a tad to watch Wishes whilst the family heads to the Contemporary for Chef Mickey's.

Oct. 22nd
    We all will be going to Downtown Disney for half the day. We leave...

Just a few more days! I can't wait!!

What do you guys think we should do?
    Last edited by DisneyFREAK91; 10-08-2007 at 12:51 PM.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    AHHH!! Help!

Ok we have a problem.

On the night of the 21st, we have reservations for Chef Mickey's. However, we also wanna do MNSSHP.

How do we do this?

- Go before AND after Chef Mickey's
    - Drop Chef Mickey's (This is NOT what we wanna do, but it's up in the air.)
    - Halloween Horror Nights (considering I already have a ticket because I was invited to this before we made reservations for our Disney trip.)

Grrr I don't want to miss out on MNSSHP, but at the same token, I don't want to blow off my friends for Halloween Horror Nights.
    What do I do?
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i wouldnt go to halloween horror nights.. but i'm a big chicken...LOL

i would do chef mickeys early.. were doing the liberty tavern at like 5 and the party starts at like 7 i think... so have a early dinner..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy