Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks Discuss Any backpack recommendations? in the Vacation Planning forums; So my daughter and I are heading to Mousefest and I think I am going to have to break down and bring a backpack to the parks with me. She ...
    Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder

Any backpack recommendations?

So my daughter and I are heading to Mousefest and I think I am going to have to break down and bring a backpack to the parks with me. She is going to be bringing her Guide to the Magic for kids and you KNOW who is going to end up carrying that around all day. Plus I have heard you can pick up some items along the way, especially at the Mega Mouse meet so I need to plan for that.

Can anyone recommend a small light backpack I could take to the parks with me?
    Last edited by Sonny Eclipse; 10-17-2007 at 01:28 PM.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I have one I really like that I bought at the parks. It's a string-type pack (thin, with cords instead of straps that pull it closed like a drawstring) but it has an outside pocket for a cell phone and another flat zippered pocket, plus a small organizer in the inside. It was only about $18 or so, and I know I saw it was still available last week.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    We used messanger backs this week. They worked out great as on most rides we just pulled the bag to the front of us instead of having to mess with taking it off.

I've also used the bags that disneydame has. I got a great one at Target that had all sorts of pockets inside and out. It was also waterproof so it worked GREAT on the water rides.
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    I have one I really like that I bought at the parks. It's a string-type pack (thin, with cords instead of straps that pull it closed like a drawstring) but it has an outside pocket for a cell phone and another flat zippered pocket, plus a small organizer in the inside. It was only about $18 or so, and I know I saw it was still available last week.
    Do you remember what store you saw it in?

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    They had them all over the place last week....I think they even had them in our resort. The messenger bags where harder to come by. I got a POtC one and it had limited pockets. My sister got a black one with Mickey Mouse in multi colors. She had lots of pockets.
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!